The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

The real problem is that the sentence awarded merely gives him three months easy living with three meals a day. To my mind it's a pity that the plastic bag wasn't a sealed one!
Not 3 months, they only serve half the sentence, he was given 120 days so only 2 months.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
They're not daft, these tossers. In gaol they'll not have to worry about feeding, clothing and entertaining themselves.

And as we put them in, the govt announce they're letting 4000 out.

Even when I was closing the recruits NAAFI it'd start it out with something nice (ish) along the lines of 'Ladies, Gentlemen and Pte R#######n*, the bar is closed, get to your own beds"

Usually that worked, occasionally there would be someone gob off,(normally just after a new intake has started) and had managed to get more than the 2 drink max.
I think EM had several assistants advising crow (and a few staff) on a shift basis.
I didn't ask politely twice.

For those who didn't respond positively to the second chance, a few points to note

a 4 cell maglite is heavy and study (only needed it a couple of times for 'self defence' as it was 'to hand' while I was carrying out my duties)

Marching from the NAAFI to the nearest accommodation block doesn't always take 15 minutes, but it does when I'm making a point

Additional training - such as CPR - for 15 minutes is quite tiring, especially as it then takes 15 minutes to get to the block

*one of my long term rehab crow
I had to close the "Yates" type drinking establishment at BLMF over the millennium when I was orderly SNCO.

Asides from the crowds of toms from the resident units there were also a contingent of SAS blokes from the NLT detachment who were too busy getting hammered and letching at slags to bother leaving the establishment.

After a couple of warnings culminating in a firm but polite " fuck off, now", they actually left.

I'm fucking nails thinks I, almost SAS by association.

Nope, their boss was behind me, pointing at the exit door.

I had to close the "Yates" type drinking establishment at BLMF over the millennium when I was orderly SNCO.

Asides from the crowds of toms from the resident units there were also a contingent of SAS blokes from the NLT detachment who were too busy getting hammered and letching at slags to bother leaving the establishment.

After a couple of warnings culminating in a firm but polite " **** off, now", they actually left.

I'm ******* nails thinks I, almost SAS by association.

That's about the funniest thing you've posted.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

After a couple of warnings culminating in a firm but polite " **** off, now", they actually left.

I'm ******* nails thinks I, almost SAS by association.

Who did you upset to be on duty?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
They're not daft, these tossers. In gaol they'll not have to worry about feeding, clothing and entertaining themselves.

And as we put them in, the govt announce they're letting 4000 out.
Drug related deaths will increase as will homelessness, just after Boris spent £2.6 billion trying to sort it

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Am I the only one thinking about letting some medical type go all Dr Josef Mengele on these idiots
He was a shit manager for Aston Villa

Kirkz

LE
Albert Pierrepoint would do a quicker job! Two at a time, he managed it at Hameln jail in 1946, done 13 in one day, respect. (191 men and 10 women)
A top bloke with a great sense of humour too.
He used to have the pub just down the road from here.

Who did you upset to be on duty?
The hat SSM who was there at the time.

We arrived in theatre in early Dec '99 and due to weather conditions were heli'd into BLMF and were met on the helipad by the aforementioned penis of an SSM.

He had a pace stick ensconced in a DPM cover.

I coughed bile into my own throat and pinged him immediately as a cock and I was proven correct.

Things went downhill from there.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I will just ring in and self isolate and get full pay
then go off roading with me hommies
what could go wrong ( especially if the vehicle is tracked )
92093685_2776307785808125_305575330993668096_o.jpg

SYP off road team COVID19 tasking.

JUST TO BE CLEAR HAVING READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS. THE POLICE WERE INVOLVED ONLY IN TRACING THE OWNER KEEPER FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES. THE COMPANY HAVE FOUND OUT THE REST AND MADE THEIR OWN DECISIONS.

THIS WAS POSTED AS A WARNING ONLY.

Following continued reports of groups gathering on Mill Hill Road Doncaster to ride illegally on the Highways agency land next to the M18.
Enquiries led to the identification of this vehicle coming to and from the site transporting personal motorcycles. This being in contravention of the use of the vehicle in terms of company policy.
The driver unfortunately had told his employers that he was self isolating due to coronavirus. His employers once aware did not take to kindly to this and promptly sacked him.
On this occasion no police action has been taken as the company have taken their own positive measures.
MWHAAAAAR !!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Am I the only one thinking about letting some medical type go all Dr Josef Mengele on these idiots
Or Dr. Christian Szell.

Latest Threads