The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Well they are hardly going to send an unsupported PCSO to deal with a potentially large group of pissed people. EM would recommend it of course.
Now you say that.

In normal times I often hear transmissions along the lines of:
Comms: Pisso Lowest of the low, there are 15 pissed up teens in the park. Go and deal with them.
PCSO: I can but I'm many miles away so wont get there for about an hour.
Comms: Ok in that case double crewed van can you deal?
12 Year olds in van: We can, but is there any back up as there is a lot of them.

Blogg

LE
I hear that the Venezuelan Navy has a direct line to the Emperor

The waterborne ******* decided to pick on a cruise liner, its hardly a bleeding threat is it ?

The Captain of the Venezuelan Ship radioed the cruise ship that he must follow it into Venezuelan waters
The frightfully polite Captain of the Cruse Ship R.C.G.S. Resolute replied that they had been drifting to due engine trouble and it was being worked on
So the Dago navy fires a few shots across her bows ??
The Captain of the Resolute ( the name is a clue) ignored the dago twats
so they had a bloody hissy fit and decided to ram the R.C.G.S. Resolute
******* BIG mistake
you see the the Resolute is hard as **** having been built in an Estonian Ship Yard for a German Company
oh and did I mention shes an icebreaker ?
doubly hard as ****
her re inforced hull is capable of breaking through thick Antarctic ice and is suitable for year round operations
in short the old gal is nails, shes a Panzer tank of the ship world
She sustained a few minor scratches to her paintwork and a bit of panel beating required, but otherwise only mildly irritated , it will buff out.

The Dago ship ?
its fucked
the ****** sank
Germany 1
Dagos 0

any one want to quote for a salvage job
Naiguata the $350 Million dago ship is sitting in around 180 metres of ice cold water

The Dago navys latest submersible
8000+ tons of Finnish built unarmed high density steel plating and small frame spaced full ice rated hull rammed in international waters by 1800 tons of Spanish built armed coastal patrol vessel with structural strength of....a coastal patrol vessel.

Yes, I can see why Comrade Maduro has condemned this terrible event as an act of "aggression and piracy"

By the Resolute, of course.

EM is doing international relations work today:

Venezuelan warship 'SINKS' after RAMMING German cruise liner that was fitted with an extra strong hull to smash through ice

Crew of cruise liner RGCS Resolute say they were rammed by Venezuelan vessel
The German-owned Resolute has a strengthened hull for ice expeditions
Venezuelan patrol boat Naiguata was badly damaged and reportedly sank

And a better atricle:

EM: Go on captain, you are the navy - just give them a nudge, after all, it's just a cruise liner full of nancies.

Captain of cruise liner:
"The b'stards have scratched my paintwork!"
1585910038384.png

Now you say that.

In normal times I often hear transmissions along the lines of:
Comms: Pisso Lowest of the low, there are 15 pissed up teens in the park. Go and deal with them.
PCSO: I can but I'm many miles away so wont get there for about an hour.
Comms: Ok in that case double crewed van can you deal?
12 Year olds in van: We can, but is there any back up as there is a lot of them.

one of ours was along the lines of

"919 Elderly woman collapse at (small village near malmesbury), not breathing, not responding"

"Control, we are in Tidworth"

"919 you are the only non deployed asset in the county"

so off we drove at high speed and you'll never guess what? The Old lady was a bit dead when we got there.
Police (who almost crashed into us on the way cos the copper wasn't looking as he came out of a side road and couldn't see us with our full disco lighting and sound effects) and a county crew also responded

8000+ tons of Finnish built unarmed high density steel plating and small frame spaced full ice rated hull rammed in international waters by 1800 tons of Spanish built armed coastal patrol vessel with structural strength of....a coastal patrol vessel.

Yes, I can see why Comrade Maduro has condemned this terrible event as an act of "aggression and piracy"

Surprised Corbyn hasn't condemed the act of war by the imperialist running dogs of the Cruise Liner for not sinking when politely moved by the People's coastal patrol vessel

Has the Venezuelan Navy rammed a ship, I haven't read anything about it?

load_fin

War Hero

Understandable confusion over Columbia Cruise Services and Columbia. Which is the more likely to invade a neighbour?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Speaking of things nautical

You are the Captain of one of the most powerful warships afloat, why not write a critical 4 page letter about the USNavy

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Understandable confusion over Columbia Cruise Services and Columbia. Which is the more likely to invade a neighbour?
I suppose Columbia might invade New Jersey. I think Venezuela would be more worried about Colombia.

Struggling to know wether to put this here or in the scousers sinking lower thread..... It's just as happy in both :)

Any other time the dick would have got away with it but a new law came into effect whilst he was having his jolly so he got the full whack. :)
Sick bastatd wont be able to mess with kids again for quite a few years! Hanging is too good for these sick fuc*ers!!

EM is doing international relations work today:

Venezuelan warship 'SINKS' after RAMMING German cruise liner that was fitted with an extra strong hull to smash through ice

Crew of cruise liner RGCS Resolute say they were rammed by Venezuelan vessel
The German-owned Resolute has a strengthened hull for ice expeditions
Venezuelan patrol boat Naiguata was badly damaged and reportedly sank

And a better atricle:

EM: Go on captain, you are the navy - just give them a nudge, after all, it's just a cruise liner full of nancies.

Captain of cruise liner:
"The b'stards have scratched my paintwork!"
View attachment 462203
I have no doubt that the communists intention was to steal all their iPods.

Another dirty bastard gets jailed:

Edited to add that I was pleased to see they put a spit hood on this filthy dirtbag, I thought the fragrant Diane had managed to get them banned as they were 'degrading'.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Another dirty bastard gets jailed:

Edited to add that I was pleased to see they put a spit hood on this filthy dirtbag, I thought the fragrant Diane had managed to get them banned as they were 'degrading'.
The real problem is that the sentence awarded merely gives him three months easy living with three meals a day. To my mind it's a pity that the plastic hood/bag wasn't a sealed one!

Last edited:

Latest Threads