The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Kirkz

LE
I was at 11sigs and 8sigs with an absolute belter from Bristol called Clinton Toogood, some of the highlights were him going AWOL to avoid orders then not being able to get to France to join the FFL, so he came back, him getting caught drinking the dregs when on pan bash in the sergeants mess as a SUS, his long explanation to me when I got posted to 7sigs about how I would be skint all the time, as a piece of cheese or a slice of cake all cost at least £5.
I take it this one is related.
Well we've all been there haven't we...

I wonder what courses they are doing
"I feel like Ryanair were useless and there are no other words to describe that, no sympathy, no empathy and no help.
A university in Lincoln? While Lincoln does not rate sh1thole status, it's not exactly a mjor city and brimming with life. Having spent quite a bit of time in RAF Lincolnshire I can say that a uni in Lincoln is uncomfortably close to making a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Well we've all been there haven't we...
You pour them into a mug or something and neck it before the RPs come to take you back to the nick though.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Manager type person: I need to communicate with multiple staff, how shall I do that.

His Eminence: Do not use the official NHS.net email system at a time like this when everybody has been told to monitor it, set up a WhatsApp group instead

Manager type person: That's a good idea, shall I inform everybody that I am switching to WhatsApp?

His Eminence: No need, they will magically know

Manager type person: And should I check that everybody uses WhatsApp?

His Eminence: No need, obviously everybody uses WhatsApp for communication.

Manager type person: I need to communicate with multiple staff, how shall I do that.

His Eminence: Do not use the official NHS.net email system at a time like this when everybody has been told to monitor it, set up a WhatsApp group instead

Manager type person: That's a good idea, shall I inform everybody that I am switching to WhatsApp?

His Eminence: No need, they will magically know

Manager type person: And should I check that everybody uses WhatsApp?

His Eminence: No need, obviously everybody uses WhatsApp for communication.
You can never have too many WhatsApp groups.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Believe me, you can.

As Beavers SO3 Comms (and Ops), I run the discord channel, the Arrse chat and private conversation, etc, etc. Eternal Dear Leader Princess Dale (PBUH) once posited that she and I had about 18 different comms channels.

We (Beavers) set up a WhatsApp group one evening. I went to bed. Ping. Wtf? WhatsApp. Ping. Wtf? WhatsApp. Ping. WhatsApp! I left the group in order to get some sleep. Later I found out how to mute it. Then I started missing calls I wanted. I now have WhatsApp notifying me of what I want to be notified.

Kirkz

LE
Although I use Whatsapp I am not a participant in any Whatsapp group and don't intend to be.
Social isolation suits me just fine.

The Emperor is having a field day in Iran. 480 people dead from bogus coronavirus remedies containing methanol

No change there then. When I lived there the alcohol/drugs related traffic accidents were rather high, for a strict Muslim country.

Kirkz

LE
Not really, I never got caught.
Me neither but then I never tried to hide it.
Spiritualist sounds so much better than chronic alcoholic.

Last edited:
Me neither but then I never tried to hide it.
Spiritualist sounds so much better than chronic alcoholic.
A rose by any other name ....

Latest Threads