The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

EM hard at work in Africa according to a BBC News report (Darwin thread competitor too):

A man in Rwanda who breached the ongoing lockdown to reportedly go fishing has been killed and eaten by a crocodile, the mayor of the southern Kamonyi district has told the BBC.

Alice Kayitesi said the Wednesday morning incident happened in the Nyabarongo river.

"He had broken the stay-home rule, he’s among very few people here who are not co-operating with the lockdown to stop the [corona]virus," Ms Kayitesi said.

At least we only get a police fine!
Have they tested the croc?

Apologies if this has already been done, but you might not have seen the video of Labour councillor and Westminster hopeful, Jo Rust, getting arrested for breaking restrictions in her holiday hotel recently:

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Nonsense, what could go wrong with wet tiles next to a steep drop?
P’raps we can encourage Cllr Rust to have a dip in that and do a head-first exit?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Apologies if this has already been done, but you might not have seen the video of Labour councillor and Westminster hopeful, Jo Rust, getting arrested for breaking restrictions in her holiday hotel recently:

NSP

LE

JackSofty

Old-Salt
This won't end well
That reminds me of rental flat hunting in London seeing one poorly converted place after another, badly planned and cheaply as possibly executed.
All stank of damp, had mould, freezing cold and much evidence of assorted grot for an eye watering premium.
Often proved wrong when thinking that I had truly seen the worst, always right that each landlord was of a certain 'hue'.
Settled for joining up and renting a shitty bedsit in Bayswater off a notorious Greek Cypriot landlord (I say bedsit, it was a tiny room on the 4th floor used for storing old gas meters which I robbed all of the cash from) but for £20 a week I kept a place in W. London to use when I was on leave.
Cheap to heat too, kicked out the boards covering the old fireplace and burned crates taken from the restaurant trade's rubbish on it.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

The best bit was the music at 2:28 and Steptoe's twin brother.

Bristol explosion: Drug producer James Toogood jailed
So he wasn't that good
I was at 11sigs and 8sigs with an absolute belter from Bristol called Clinton Toogood, some of the highlights were him going AWOL to avoid orders then not being able to get to France to join the FFL, so he came back, him getting caught drinking the dregs when on pan bash in the sergeants mess as a SUS, his long explanation to me when I got posted to 7sigs about how I would be skint all the time, as a piece of cheese or a slice of cake all cost at least £5.
I take it this one is related.

Latest Threads