Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Blogg

LE
With a whiff of brimstone and flash of purple His Dread Mongness manifested himself before a room full of box tickers and non-problem finders.

"You have done well, my willing but dull apprentices. All is prepared and the hour is at hand. Proceed with all dispatch!"

And thus it was, in a city steeling itself for an impending Coronavirus pandemic, one of my clients triggered a long and carefully planned all hands business continuity drill.

Without telling anyone why the office was being evacuated or at least even indicating this was naught to do with any form of actual or even suspected dread illness amongst their numbers.

I am told that there were some unfortunate emotional responses, leading to an email from a very senior being fired out within the hour canceling the whole fiasco and offering expression of deep regret over the unfortunate and insensitive timing.

With a whiff of brimstone and flash of purple His Dread Mongness manifested himself before a room full of box tickers and non-problem finders.

"You have done well, my willing but dull apprentices. All is prepared and the hour is at hand. Proceed with all dispatch!"

And thus it was, in a city steeling itself for an impending Coronavirus pandemic, one of my clients triggered a long and carefully planned all hands business continuity drill.

Without telling anyone why the office was being evacuated or at least even indicating this was naught to do with any form of actual or even suspected dread illness amongst their numbers.

I am told that there were some unfortunate emotional responses, leading to an email from a very senior being fired out within the hour canceling the whole fiasco and offering expression of deep regret over the unfortunate and insensitive timing.
Realism in training?

The emperor was hanging around a bar, getting a bit bored so decided to liven things up a bit:

Last edited:

Seadog

ADC
At least this dozy cow won’t be able to see what a mess she now looks.
oh I think I’ll tattoo my eyes black, what can go wrong?

after an attempt to tattoo her eyes black went wrong.
I can’t imagine such an endeavour going other than wrong.

Latest Threads