The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Bastard gets me like that all the time. Can spend days tearing the house apart trying to find what it is I am looking for. Give up in the end and go out to buy another one only to find the original one upon my return from the shops, sitting in some obvious spot like in the middle of my workbench

Currently looking for a laptop charger with an odd voltage that none of my universal supplies handle. I'm not giving in this time though.
Is that an HP laptop, they are known for it. If all else fails try this lot. Laptop Adapter, Buy Laptop Charger, Online Laptop Chargers Prices in UK

Is that an HP laptop, they are known for it. If all else fails try this lot. Laptop Adapter, Buy Laptop Charger, Online Laptop Chargers Prices in UK
Panasonic Toughbook charger, 16 volt and 4.5 amp. I’ve got universal chargers that can handle HP laptops, 19.5V and up to 5A. I miss the days when variable power supplies had the ability of changing the power settings manually so you had a better chance of kludging something together that works. These days they try and act smart with the auto sensing tips, so you are stuck with the adapters they give you and that’s it.

I’m not in the the UK either, but thanks for the heads up. I’m not giving in that easily to Mong

Looks like Spain has had a flying visit from his eminence

The Israeli government and the Auschwitz museum have accused a Spanish carnival of “trivialising” the Holocaust after a troupe danced through the streets of a small town dressed as Nazi officers and concentration camp prisoners, accompanied by a float bearing a menorah and two crematorium chimneys.

Outstanding. Didn't anyone involved have a moment and just say to the organiser "Er, Juan, are you sure this is a good idea?" Mong was clearly whispering in a lot of ears that day, the stench of sulfur must have been overpowering.
I'm outraged. Where do I complain?

I'm outraged. Where do I complain?
Complain the the Daily Mail as they have forgiven themselves for being once fascist supporters in a manner they do not share with anyone else, no matter how small the indiscretion and no matter how long ago.

Complain the the Daily Mail as they have forgiven themselves for being once fascist supporters in a manner they do not share with anyone else, no matter how small the indiscretion and no matter how long ago.
Eh?

His Imperial Majesty also inspired some Belgians to dress up as Nazis again after being warned once before, so he clearly believes in hammering a weakness once identified

Hohenidoom

Clanker
His Imperial Majesty : Go on then you commissioned turd, gently challenge that SNCO on being completely unreasonable. Everyone is bound to support you, honest. It's the first step to transforming workplace culture!

Moi : I don't even need my brave pills for this one, O Highness!

Young Hohen was, up until this point, unaware of just how wrong he could seemingly be.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Outstanding. Didn't anyone involved have a moment and just say to the organiser "Er, Juan, are you sure this is a good idea?" Mong was clearly whispering in a lot of ears that day, the stench of sulfur must have been overpowering.
To be fair to them, at least you can't call them Holocausts deniers!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Scottish Mong TJay McGhee ( what sort of name is that then ? ) gets riding advice from the great one.
showing off his skills on a stolen motorbike, collides with a family car and slices his cock open
it would only have been funnier if the idle workshy thieving little cunt had lost it entirely

he also recently started a job with Edinburgh Council, I bet thats gone to rat shit

he also has two different face book pages
I presume one to hide his past
if you want to comment and ask to see his scars here they are

here is the fat lipped mong and his girlfriend, I would think her sexlife is a bit non existent at the moment, if any one has some time to spare
1582832220120.png

and him and his mates ride unlicensed motorcycles
1582832277742.png

and meeting men outside a public toilet ??
1582832357997.png

bit of the homo about him

1582832408785.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads