The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Maple

LE
I didn't hang around for 4 years living with them, though
Your choice, if we're going to start prosecuting people for presenting themselves as one thing when they were something else in a relationship we're going to need to build more prisons...... both male and female

Your choice, if we're going to start prosecuting people for presenting themselves as one thing when they were something else in a relationship we're going to need to build more prisons...... both male and female
Who said anything about prosecuting, hold on to your hormones there dear. But if they were doing it as part of their employment, their employer is surely liable for civil action.

Maple

LE
Who said anything about prosecuting, hold on to your hormones there dear. But if they were doing it as part of their employment, their employer is surely liable for civil action.
Don't project darling, if there are prosecutions for fibbers how quiet would it be around here? xx

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't project darling, if there are prosecutions for fibbers how quiet would it be around here? xx

Again who mentioned prosecution? Dry your eyes princess, you obviously can't read properly because of the tears.

Good band and song though.

Used to do that in the winters in Germany, at low temps diesel used to start to solidify. Adding petrol helped keep it liquid.
Yup, there's a table of dilution for adding fuel to the oil in radial engines in cold climates to thin it for start. Once running it cooks off in a few minutes.

Impressive
Utterly mad but impressive
Lots of cost, time and effort to get a fraction of the height he could have achieved using a cheap airline ticket to see if the world was flat from up high.
Or just mount a laser absolutely level and parallel with the surface of the earth next to a large lake. Bimble out with a boat and a large bit of cardboard and see how far you go before the cardboard has to be held up on a stick for the laser beam to hit it.

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yup, there's a table of dilution for adding fuel to the oil in radial engines in cold climates to thin it for start. Once running it cooks off in a few minutes.
The Lufwaffe used to put petrol in the engine oil during the colder parts of WW2 to allow the engines to turn over int he extreme cold, once the engine started it burnt the fuel away

Let he who has never done the elephant impression in a curry house cast the first stone.

one of the lads at 47 Regt was out on a stag do, (I was on sharkwatch and Des) anyway, at kebab o'clock he is waiting in the queue, see's a couple of women outside, and mimes shagging them, one of them says 'show us what you've got' so he gets his knob out and waves it about a bit.

the only response from the women was 'If that's the size of their portions, I'm going elsewhere'

Charger for the camera has gone missing, hunting everywhere for it..

Whoooosh, a flash and a smell of sulphur as his purple robed majesty enters the room.

OS my minion, tis but a charger, go onto the bay of E and purchase another one.

Me. Hmmm that sounds like a good idea.
A few days later the charger arrives, camera is plugged into charge.

Me... Hmmmm, what is this that is wrapped around the bottom of the camera tripod, ohhhh its the original charger. Oi, Mong you ******!!

Mwahahahahahah
Bastard gets me like that all the time. Can spend days tearing the house apart trying to find what it is I am looking for. Give up in the end and go out to buy another one only to find the original one upon my return from the shops, sitting in some obvious spot like in the middle of my workbench

Currently looking for a laptop charger with an odd voltage that none of my universal supplies handle. I'm not giving in this time though.

Last edited:
The Lufwaffe used to put petrol in the engine oil during the colder parts of WW2 to allow the engines to turn over int he extreme cold, once the engine started it burnt the fuel away
I'm sure the Allies fighting in colder bits did the same. The dilution tables confirm that.

Folks operating Beavers and other radial types in the Canadian north would drain the engine oil and take it to bed with them for a little cuddle so they could fly the next day/work period.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
one of the lads at 47 Regt was out on a stag do, (I was on sharkwatch and Des) anyway, at kebab o'clock he is waiting in the queue, see's a couple of women outside, and mimes shagging them, one of them says 'show us what you've got' so he gets his knob out and waves it about a bit.

the only response from the women was 'If that's the size of their portions, I'm going elsewhere'
If only the permasending angry brigade could develop a sense of humour.

'It looks like a penis, only smaller. ' should suffice.

If only the permasending angry brigade could develop a sense of humour.

'It looks like a penis, only smaller. ' should suffice.
Hardly original though, and to be fair I'm not certain that exposed penii* is a pass on a food hygiene inspection.

* I must add "check for exposed genitalia' to my food hygiene inspection sheet.