The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Similar to the newbie when his locker was broken into. He bought a bigger, stronger padlock. And another, again and again and,... you get the idea. each time he declared "they," wouldn't break it. Eventually he managed to get an unbreakable padlock.

"They" bypassed the padlock and knocked the bolt holding the hinges in place.
Don't keep anything in your locker that you don't want to lose.

Don't keep anything in your house you can't ever replace.

Shoot the bastards (in the back) with a shotgun if you spot them.

Don't keep anything in your locker that you don't want to lose.

Don't keep anything in your house you can't ever replace.

Shoot the bastards (in the back) with a shotgun if you spot them.
Tony Martin walt

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Middle Miss F likes to explore the world.

Middle Miss F found cheap tickets to Bucharest from Scotland in January, so booked it.

Middle Miss F likes to book cheap accommodation.

Middle Miss F has found out that cheap Eastern European hotels in January are perhaps not the best choice!

1. Don't keep anything in your locker that you don't want to lose.

2. Don't keep anything in your house you can't ever replace.

3. Shoot the bastards (in the back) with a shotgun if you spot them.
1. Where else could I keep issued PT kit, uniforms etc. Kinda hard to transport my gear courtesy of the Bank of England.

2. See 1.

3. Good call. Except I don't own a shotgun, and I would be the criminal should I have done so. You forgot the 11th Commandment.

Middle Miss F has found out that cheap Eastern European hotels in January are perhaps not the best choice!
Is Middle Miss F currently shivering in bed, wearing all the clothes she packed and using any spare bedding as insulation?

Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on (her, not you).

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is Middle Miss F currently shivering in bed, wearing all the clothes she packed and using any spare bedding as insulation?

Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on (her, not you).
Frankly, she was warned so I have no sympathy!

"Oh Great Mong, after years of study and academic achievement should I publish the fruit of my labours".

"Yes my child, what could possibly go wrong, go ahead and display your omnipotence".

The Emperor must have great persuasion over this one, as a repeat offender.

'A Canadian man was fired from a local winery after an oversight led to thousands of gallons of wine pouring down the drain – twice.

'Brent Crozier lost his Mission Hill Winery job, and his appeal, after a “careless” error led to 5680 litres, or approximately 630 cases, of sauvignon blanc being washed down the drain. The retail price for the lost wine was estimated at $US162,464.40 ($A237,425), Global News reported. The most recent incident occurred on November 19, 2018 at the Kelowna winery in British Columbia, when Crozier was transferring the wine between tanks as part of his duties. During the transfer, Crozier forgot to close a valve, which led to wine “flowing freely down the drain,” arbitrator Nicholas Glass said at the termination hearing.

'According to reports, Crozier apologised for the 2018 incident but was fired a month later because it was the “same culpable negligence” he had exhibited before in a 2017 incident that led to the accidental flushing of about 2,906 gallons of wine down the drain. In the previous incident, the oversight was blamed on a heavier than usual workload, as it was a busy time of year. Crozier reportedly worked weekends and overtime to meet production demands, which led to the costly error. The incidents were “the only two occasions in the history of the employer’s cellar operations when product has been lost by flushing down an open drain,” Glass claimed.'

chimera

LE
Tony Martin walt
And if you do shoot them in the back "in self defence" don't make Tony Martin's mistake of using an illegal pump action Winchester.

Wooden Wonder

War Hero
The Emperor must have great persuasion over this one, as a repeat offender.

'A Canadian man was fired from a local winery after an oversight led to thousands of gallons of wine pouring down the drain – twice.

'Brent Crozier lost his Mission Hill Winery job, and his appeal, after a “careless” error led to 5680 litres, or approximately 630 cases, of sauvignon blanc being washed down the drain. The retail price for the lost wine was estimated at $US162,464.40 ($A237,425), Global News reported. The most recent incident occurred on November 19, 2018 at the Kelowna winery in British Columbia, when Crozier was transferring the wine between tanks as part of his duties. During the transfer, Crozier forgot to close a valve, which led to wine “flowing freely down the drain,” arbitrator Nicholas Glass said at the termination hearing.

'According to reports, Crozier apologised for the 2018 incident but was fired a month later because it was the “same culpable negligence” he had exhibited before in a 2017 incident that led to the accidental flushing of about 2,906 gallons of wine down the drain. In the previous incident, the oversight was blamed on a heavier than usual workload, as it was a busy time of year. Crozier reportedly worked weekends and overtime to meet production demands, which led to the costly error. The incidents were “the only two occasions in the history of the employer’s cellar operations when product has been lost by flushing down an open drain,” Glass claimed.'

To be honest, getting that much Sauvignon Blanc flushed down the drain did the world a good service. It is the only grape variety I hate - tastes of gooseberries; vile stuff. Supermarkets stock way too much of it these days.

Latest Threads