The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

The emperor was trying to teach a life lesson here, when you put a noisy flying thing with the wings going around and around on the top (instead of remaining stationery on the sides as the Wright brothers intended) don't let anything get too close to it. Like high sided vehicles.
Mixing Africans with technology rarely ends well. But wtf was the pilot doing landing there? And then I refer back to my original point.

Cannot let this pass - forgive me advance:-
Stationery - writing paper etc
Stationary - not moving,
Cheers, as you were - carry on.
Eh?

For your delectation and delight. Was thinking of RLC thread but this seems a fitting place.

Last Tuesday Wifey waiting at traffic lights from our village road at M4 Junction 17. The slip roads are traffic light controlled and Wifey was at the front of the queue when two army lorries (they were green but she knows they weren't tanks) went hurtling from the M4 up the west bound slip road side by side. Now we're used to this as we are close to Lyneham REME and also Hullavington RLC. What she didn't expect was for the two lorries to go straight over the junction at speed, one bouncing off the reservation and plough up the roundabout taking out a set of traffic lights and roundabout chevron signs on the way. If it hadn't been so wet causing the lorries to bog-in, the offside lorry (which hit the reservation and took out the lights) would have carried on back down the bank and back on to the M4. As it was there was much churned up mud and scattered newly planted trees. Sides of lorries damaged from bouncing in to each other and traffic chaos later as they were pulled out. The grey pipe being manhandled was the traffic light post.

Possibly racing each other and also trying to beat the lights ?.

I think a little chat may have been had afterwards.....

View attachment 444245View attachment 444246View attachment 444247
Should of been a Stally, would never have got bogged in.

Some things grate a bit. For example the new idiocy "and second of all".
..I got an internal email this morning with "The contractors should'f been there at 7.30"

When I questioned the should'f I got an exasperated "I breveated it. Sorry. The contractors should of been there at 7.30" Fek knows why they bother teaching English at school these days. A mong Graduate we've been blessed with, not worth pointing out the spelling and the 'should have' bit... . I should'f known....

ACAB

LE
No, as in social media influencing.

Apparently, somehow, they get paid to be on social media where they then promote products
We had a pair of them in my local recently. Two snotty kids drinking from Costa Cups. Cue grumpy Land lord "Did you purchase them here?" Cue outraged Father "Have you no customer service skills?" Land Lord "No, I'm a businessman" Cue Mummy "I'm a Social Media Influencer and Ill ruin your business!!!" Cue Grumpy Land Lord "I've never heard of you, now leave the premises because you're barred" Massive sulk as they left with as much dignity as they could muster. Carried out in front of my good lady and I. There was much sniggering when they left having had their backsides handed to them.

Last edited:
We had a pair of them in my local recently. Two snotty kids drinking from Costa Cups. Cue grumpy Land lord "Did you purchase them here?" Cue outraged Father "Have you no customer service skills?" Land Lord "No, I'm a businessman" Cue Mummy "I'm a Social Media Influencer and Ill ruin your business!!!" Cue Grumpy Land Lord "I've never heard of you, now leave the premises because you're barred" Massive sulk as they left with as much dignity as they could muster. Carried out in front of my good lady and I. There was much sniggering when they left having had their backsides handed to them.
Jolly good show.

A bonus, as the EM's victim was from that cesspit of the gene pool, India, seemingly assisted by a Glaswegian cock.

'A man has died after a rooster slashed him with a razor during an illegal cockfight in India. Saripalli Venkateswara Rao was a spectator in Pragadavaram village in the state of Andhra Pradesh on Friday. The birds have razor blades tied to their limbs and are then placed in the ring where they fight until one is left standing.

'When an event organiser was placing the rooster into the ring, it struggled free and kicked out, fatally wounding 55-year-old Venkateswara Rao in the stomach. The Indian Supreme Court banned cockfights as part of the 1960 Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, however they are still a popular practice in many Indian villages, especially as part of celebrations for Makar Sankranti, a Hindu festival day. Mr Venkateswara was the only death reported during the events, however a dozen other injuries were reported.'

www.9news.com.au

Man killed by blade-wielding rooster during illegal cockfight

www.9news.com.au
www.9news.com.au

"I am mighty in my faith in God! " says Ms Reilly, as she motors along.
Cue puff of sulphur smoke. Emerging from the cheap pyro display in the back of the car is a bald figure in a purple nylon jumpsuit and crash helmet.
"I see" says Emperor Mong (For it is he),
"so, God looks after you and can perform miracles?"
"Indeed."
"So, to demonstrate your absolute faith in Him, you are going to do what, exactly?"
"I don't know. What could I do?"
"Well, you have a car. Improvise?"
"OK, mysterious strange hitchhiker. Watch this!"
"My work here is done. Muwahahaha...."

"I am mighty in my faith in God! " says Ms Reilly, as she motors along.
Cue puff of sulphur smoke. Emerging from the cheap pyro display in the back of the car is a bald figure in a purple nylon jumpsuit and crash helmet.
"I see" says Emperor Mong (For it is he),
"so, God looks after you and can perform miracles?"
"Indeed."
"So, to demonstrate your absolute faith in Him, you are going to do what, exactly?"
"I don't know. What could I do?"
"Well, you have a car. Improvise?"
"OK, mysterious strange hitchhiker. Watch this!"
"My work here is done. Muwahahaha...."

Wow! Even the American judge recognised she was a nut job.

Probably went to a different church to him ;-)

Seems the Emperor has been doing the rounds in Brighton and playing the long game,

Seems the Emperor has been doing the rounds in Brighton and playing the long game,

Similar to the newbie when his locker was broken into. He bought a bigger, stronger padlock. And another, again and again and,... you get the idea. each time he declared "they," wouldn't break it. Eventually he managed to get an unbreakable padlock.

"They" bypassed the padlock and knocked the bolt holding the hinges in place.

Tool

LE
Similar to the newbie when his locker was broken into. He bought a bigger, stronger padlock. And another, again and again and,... you get the idea. each time he declared "they," wouldn't break it. Eventually he managed to get an unbreakable padlock.

"They" bypassed the padlock and knocked the bolt holding the hinges in place.
Sounds like a little old lady who lived near us. She was obviously well-off, but with security systems left, right and centre. The thieves eventually took pick axes and went in through the roof.

..I got an internal email this morning with "The contractors should'f been there at 7.30"

When I questioned the should'f I got an exasperated "I breveated it. Sorry. The contractors should of been there at 7.30" Fek knows why they bother teaching English at school these days. A mong Graduate we've been blessed with, not worth pointing out the spelling and the 'should have' bit... . I should'f known....
St Mary's college, 1974.
"Mush_dad, out here front and centre NOW, and write 100 times on the blackboard it is not possible to conjugate the 'to of and I will never use the words I know I should of done my homework Sir'"

Latest Threads