The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

mines an ex cop car
it doesnt even have a fuel cap
on the basis that most coppers would break it or lose it
Could be that's because if rioters nab it and smash it up, they can torch it and then the plod don't have to repair it and possibly get to charge the shits for arson.:rolleyes:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Could be that's because if rioters nab it and smash it up, they can torch it and then the plod don't have to repair it and possibly get to charge the shits for arson.:rolleyes:
I tell every one thats its because its the racing version , so they use a race filler cap, as its has four turbos
this on a Ford Focus estate diesel !!!

The emperor obviously had a chat with this young guy about how to impress the laydez, which young filly could fail to be impressed by watching a studmuffin throw himself into a big loose bundle of barbed wire? Well maybe not so much the screaming like a little girl (volume warning).

The emperor obviously had a chat with this young guy about how to impress the laydez, which young filly could fail to be impressed by watching a studmuffin throw himself into a big loose bundle of barbed wire? Well maybe not so much the screaming like a little girl (volume warning).

It wasn't until he started shouting "OH MY GOD. GET ME OUT OF IT" that I realised he was speaking English

It wasn't until he started shouting "OH MY GOD. GET ME OUT OF IT" that I realised he was speaking English
Looked like he set up the camera, no one filming. How did he plan on getting out.............
Made me laugh harder.

There may well be a more serious thread elsewhere but this has the dabs of His Imperial Immenseness all over it. Smell of sulphur and smoke at no extra charge.

The volcano is active but between eruptions. It always gives plenty notice when it’s going to go bang....

New Zealand volcano: At least five dead after White Island eruption
Wonder what that poor bastard that was caught on camera standing next to it 1 minute before it erupted was thinking.

"Hmm, smells like sulfur and those clouds appear to have a purple tinge to them".

11781034-3x2-940x627.jpg

Looks like his Magnificence has been frequenting that wonderful world of (c)rap music.

Juice Wrld: Fuck, the Babylon are raiding the plane. I only have shitloads of weed, some guns and a few AP rounds. What the fuck shall I do.

EM: See that Codeine solution, just neck it and you will be fine

JW: You sure EM, that stuff can kill you.

EM: Do you not neck the stuff regularly, surely you can handle a few bottles of the stuff

JW: Fuck you are right, what can go wron……….

EM: I Right who's next...

Seadog

ADC
A family friend said, “ he was getting his life back on track, turning his back on rapping. He was an aspiring gun smuggler and drug dealer.”

Kirkz

LE
Looks like his Magnificence has been frequenting that wonderful world of (c)rap music.

Juice Wrld: ****, the Babylon are raiding the plane. I only have shitloads of weed, some guns and a few AP rounds. What the **** shall I do.

EM: See that Codeine solution, just neck it and you will be fine

JW: You sure EM, that stuff can kill you.

EM: Do you not neck the stuff regularly, surely you can handle a few bottles of the stuff

JW: **** you are right, what can go wron……….

EM: I Right who's next...

That's 3 times he's died. Giving Da man bugs a run for his money.

Kirkz

LE
It seems that it's disproportionate, the less-well known the "celeb" the more threads will be opened. Is there a category lower than a Z-lister?
Jay Zed - lister?

EM(PBUH) to Marketing Exec: "Go on; it's edgy, topical and just a bit of fun, and after all, this is Trudeau's Canada, so snowflakes are fine."

'Walmart has apologised for selling a Christmas “cocaine” sweater appearing to show Santa Claus enjoying three lines of “grade A Colombian snow”. The retail giant was forced to remove some adult-only garments from its Canadian website, including the one apparently depicting St Nick enjoying some illegal drugs this festive season.'
The offending jumper has since been taken down. Pic: Walmart

The offending jumper has since been taken down. Pic: WalmartSource:Supplied

EM(PBUH) to Marketing Exec: "Go on; it's edgy, topical and just a bit of fun, and after all, this is Trudeau's Canada, so snowflakes are fine."

'Walmart has apologised for selling a Christmas “cocaine” sweater appearing to show Santa Claus enjoying three lines of “grade A Colombian snow”. The retail giant was forced to remove some adult-only garments from its Canadian website, including the one apparently depicting St Nick enjoying some illegal drugs this festive season.'
The offending jumper has since been taken down. Pic: Walmart

The offending jumper has since been taken down. Pic: WalmartSource:Supplied

Gizzit--now!

Latest Threads