The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Interesting thought, I believe that the North Koreans have already tried something similar. Perhaps they could organise it.
I think that's a rather good idea. While his Sports Minister strongly requests the addition of the sport, old Kim can sit there in his chair, smiling at the Committee and idly turning his Big Red Button around in his hands. I can readily see the Committee passing the motion without dissent.

The terrible bushfires on Australia whilst a natural disaster are clearly too much of a temptation to keep his purple eminence away for long. A 52 year old man arrested for arson for starting one of the blazes claimed that he was trying to back burn in order to protect his cannabis crop. Surely a whiff of sulphur in the smoke

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The terrible bushfires on Australia whilst a natural disaster are clearly too much of a temptation to keep his purple eminence away for long. A 52 year old man arrested for arson for starting one of the blazes claimed that he was trying to back burn in order to protect his cannabis crop. Surely a whiff of sulphur in the smoke
If he failed to protect the crop I don't think the smell was sulphur.

I guess his whole plan went to pot, then?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mickey Venice.jpg

Given the current level of flooding in Venice is this really the best picture for Disney Cruise Lines to be using to try to entice folk aboard

ACAB

LE
Interesting. Friends of ours were stopped and asked how much Sterling they were taking out of the country just last week. They were somewhat puzzled. Flight to Spain if it makes any difference.
When I was plod the limit was 5k. Anything over tended to arouse suspicion (ie; you would be 'examined' under TACT 2000)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm given to understand that being on board a cruise liner during a flood is generally a wise choice.
It worked for Noah.

I'm glad there's no footage of me trying to break the land speed record on a DiBlasi fold up mini motorbike that folded up while I was riding it.

Still a gravel surface does stop you, eventually.

As a follow-up from https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/the-emperor-mongs-pronouncements.72507/page-825#post-9611523

It seems that EM (PBUH) has a particularly strong following in the USA. While 'gender reveal' mongishness isn't by any means an exclusively US affliction, EM certainly seems to have given the 'higher, faster, stronger' brief to many there.

'A plane crashed to the ground and one of its occupants was injured when an expectant couple’s gender reveal took a disastrous turn. The cropdusting plane was used to dump about 1300 litres of pink water over a field in Texas in September, according a preliminary report by the US National Transportation Safety Board. The pilot, Raj Horan, 49, who was flying with a passenger, was carrying out the gender reveal for a friend in the city of Turkey, northwest of Dallas. But the single-engine plane “got too slow”, according to the safety board’s documents, before it aerodynamically stalled and crashed to the ground, flipping on its back.'
A single-engine plane crashed while trying to dump pink water for a gender reveal in Texas in September. Picture: Federal Aviation Administration

A single-engine plane crashed while trying to dump pink water for a gender reveal in Texas in September. Picture: Federal Aviation Administration Source: Supplied

'The plane sustained heavy damage, including the right wing, and the passenger received minor injuries. The pilot told investigators there were “no pre-impact mechanical failures or malfunctions” with the plane.

'Gender reveal parties are a popular trend in which expectant couples and loved ones discover the sex of the baby, usually through a theatric stunt that reveals pink for a girl and blue for a boy. But the September 7 crash in Texas is the latest example of these celebrations going badly wrong.

A gender reveal near Tuscon, Arizona in 2017 sparked a bushfire that blazed for a week. Picture: US Forest Service via AP

A gender reveal near Tuscon, Arizona in 2017 sparked a bushfire that blazed for a week. Picture: US Forest Service via AP Source: AP

Serious question, if the expectant couple only learn the sex of their baby at the gender reveal party, who organizes the reveal method?

A trip to the joint for him

Latest Threads