The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Tyk

LE
Very much a small local museum that tries to cover everything from War of Independence to modern day conflicts.

Bunch of school kids in when I was, they seemed to be getting a very informative tour.

if visiting It's about an hour and costs £5 for retired military
I love museums like that, the staff are usually history buffs and enthusiasts which makes museums even better. DeHavilland museum is very much like that.

A long time ago, in a Jihad galaxy far away, a young British jihadi is quietly minding his business and going about doing Allah's (pbuh) works;

*wumph*

Clouds of sulphurous smoke accompanied by coughing and spitting

EM (for indeed, it is he): Jeez! Fuck that shit-makes my cloak pen and ink like a dead rat up a dead elephants arse!

Ah! what have we here? Yo, bra! s'appening?

YBJ: Nuthin', just doin' stuff and bein', like, jihadi an' stuff.

EM: Listen, see that cam crew over there? They're looking for a Brit jihadi to do a piece to camera that can be used to spread the word. Y'know, world caliphate and all that old bol . . . given word. G'wan-give it a go! It'll look cool when your homies see it.

YBJ; You sure? I dunno-dem pleece an' stuff will recognise me!

EM: (friendly arm around his shoulders) It'll be cool: look, put on the old balaclava, haul it up and and hey! even your baba wouldn't recognise you.

YBJ: Yeah! Cool . . . I'll spread the word to the kuffar back home!

EM: Good lad! Jeez, will you look at the time! Gotta go but i'll pop around in . . . ooh . . . about 6 years time and see how you got on. *to himself* sometimes, it's more delicious to play the long game.

The Emperor himself is imploring people to come and watch the SUV which caught fire "Roll up roll up, look at the lovely flames and smoke! Such a jolly sight and so much fun, its a fire in a vehicle powered by petrol, what could possibly be dangerous about that?"

Petrol tank goes BOOOOOM, emperor goes "Muhahahaha!"

Last edited:
The Emperor himself is imploring people to come and watch the SUV which caught fire "Roll up roll up, look at the lovely flames and smoke! Such a jolly sight and so much fun, its a fire in a vehicle powered by petrol, what could possible be dangerous about that?"

Rubbernecker Rapids bro!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The Emperor himself is imploring people to come and watch the SUV which caught fire "Roll up roll up, look at the lovely flames and smoke! Such a jolly sight and so much fun, its a fire in a vehicle powered by petrol, what could possibly be dangerous about that?"

Caught fire ?
That was set alight.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

NSP

LE
No idea where in the UK that happened but by the riding style I'm guessing he's Italian.
Looks more Romanian than Italian.

Dressed like an EE pikey-a-like, too.

Last edited:

ches

LE
No licence plate on the bike (chances of MOT, Tax and insurance nil) - Check
No helmet - Check
No gloves - Check
Trainers - Check
Ridden like a total twat - Check

Shame he was able to get up after, would have been even funnier if there was blood everywhere.
Shame he wasn't covered in a few asphalt burns the pikey chav twat

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Away on holiday with family.
Long story but had to change accommodation.
Tiny Miss F has chosen to sleep on a sofa rather than share a sofa bed with sister, this means a slight shortage of bedding.
Never fear says I, I will request more bedding from reception.

On leaving room, I get 5 steps down the corridor when a gentleman in Purple cloak taps me on the shoulder and whispers, look over there, it's one of those house keeping trolleys, you don't need to go all the way down to reception, just take what you need from it.
That'll might leave the poor lass short.
Fear not, she can easily get more from their linen store and you are due out travelling and doing holiday stuff.
I therefore follow his sage advice, nonchalantly lift a folded sheet off the trolley

Several hours pass, it is bed time for Tiny Miss F when Mrs F asks exactly how she is meant to make up a bed with a bundle of 20 pillow cases.

Latest Threads