The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Also an honourable mention for a Darwin.

'Antoine shared a video of Weber, a Louisiana resident, where he can be seen in diving gear with a note in a plastic sealed bag. “I can’t hold my breath long enough to tell you everything I love about you. But... Everything I love about you I love more every day,” the note which he held up to the glass read.'

EM: "Go on, give that list a go."

Shallow water blackout. Should have done a bit of reading first instead of just listening to His Malevolence.

Ah yes. We re going away for our 45th wedding anniversary and the wife says she's booked us away for two days not far from Ely. Replete from an excellent meal of Pork Chops the emperor suddenly whisperd in my shell like, Look LR go find the loo, then you'll be able to dance the light fantastic.

Right ho says I. Now some places have a discreet sign as to where the little boys room is. Not here. I gracefully leave the table- all 6ft 1 etc head for the door. Just to the right of said door is a step. Ah now that step, it has lurked in that position for probably for a century or more. Just long enough to have made contractual contact with my shoe as a do a fairly accurate impression of Superman and launch into space. I get's better.

Just ahead and to my immediate right and in my immediate trajectory is a radiator. And.... you got got it, My hand which has projected forward to break my fall goes behind it.. Exeunt stage stage left with a puff of smoke goes Mong, As I heave myself up, realise that I have injured my right hand ring finger.

Then minutes later I am in a taxi, fifty pounds lighter heading To Addenbrooks- where I have efficiently triaged. Mrs LR is suppressing a fit of the giggles as though of Laughing gas- not realising that at Just after 1 am I too will be on Gas and air as they efficiently pull my finger joint back into position. Then five stitches and the nurses are in stitches themselves. 03:30 Am sees us back at the Hotel. Those in Minors at Addenbrooks, thanks a bunch, you did a great job, particularly Liz. I kiss Mrs LR and wish her happy anniversary. "Not one I'm likely to forget." are her immortal words. Cheers Mong I really needed that

Ah yes. We re going away for our 45th wedding anniversary and the wife says she's booked us away for two days not far from Ely. Replete from an excellent meal of Pork Chops the emperor suddenly whisperd in my shell like, Look LR go find the loo, then you'll be able to dance the light fantastic.

Right ho says I. Now some places have a discreet sign as to where the little boys room is. Not here. I gracefully leave the table- all 6ft 1 etc head for the door. Just to the right of said door is a step. Ah now that step, it has lurked in that position for probably for a century or more. Just long enough to have made contractual contact with my shoe as a do a fairly accurate impression of Superman and launch into space. I get's better.

Just ahead and to my immediate right and in my immediate trajectory is a radiator. And.... you got got it, My hand which has projected forward to break my fall goes behind it.. Exeunt stage stage left with a puff of smoke goes Mong, As I heave myself up, realise that I have injured my right hand ring finger.

Then minutes later I am in a taxi, fifty pounds lighter heading To Addenbrooks- where I have efficiently triaged. Mrs LR is suppressing a fit of the giggles as though of Laughing gas- not realising that at Just after 1 am I too will be on Gas and air as they efficiently pull my finger joint back into position. Then five stitches and the nurses are in stitches themselves. 03:30 Am sees us back at the Hotel. Those in Minors at Addenbrooks, thanks a bunch, you did a great job, particularly Liz. I kiss Mrs LR and wish her happy anniversary. "Not one I'm likely to forget." are her immortal words. Cheers Mong I really needed that
Sounds like one to remember, and at least one of you is laughing. Congrats on the 45 years.

Smell of sulphur, "Go on my son, hope it's a good game"

70698834_2411120795796337_6007226467488890880_n.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!

"Hey Yorgi"

"Yes Ivan"

"Did you check the chutes on those bits of kit"

"Nah! Some bloke in a purple robe said it would be fine"

"Excellent Yorgi, fancy some of this vodka".

Short while later.....whhhheeeeeeeeeee ...thud... The smell of sulphur, a flash of purple and a maniacal laugh disappear on the wind.

"Hey Yorgi"

"Yes Ivan"

"Did you check the chutes on those bits of kit"

"Nah! Some bloke in a purple robe said it would be fine"

"Excellent Yorgi, fancy some of this vodka".

Short while later.....whhhheeeeeeeeeee ...thud... The smell of sulphur, a flash of purple and a maniacal laugh disappear on the wind.

Someone from Arrse must have been in touch, as the word "tank" has been removed...:mrgreen:

Latest Threads