The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

When their Smart Shop allows you to buy cassava (a form of sweet potato, since you ask. I had to look it up) but not cauliflower, I think it'll be a while before till-free is going to work.
It's London, how is de bred'ren's mam gwan to make the yucca pone for em birfday widout cassava? You racist!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It's London, how is de bred'ren's mam gwan to make the yucca pone for em birfday widout cassava? You racist!
Unlike that London place, the majority of users on this site read, write and speak English. Unless it's merely for the young please translate.

Unlike that London place, the majority of users on this site read, write and speak English. Unless it's merely for the young please translate.
It is London, how are the mothers of the youths of Afro Caribbean heritage going to make the traditional dish known as yuca pone or cassava cake for said youth's birthday celebrations without cassava.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It is London, how are the mothers of the youths of Afro Caribbean heritage going to make the traditional dish known as yuca pone or cassava cake for said youth's birthday celebrations without cassava.
A bit strange then that we never see them on "Tonight I cooked . . ."

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Looks like EM has been shadowing a pair of travel bloggers, giving sound advice along the way. Guess they won't be landing in London any time soon!

Cassava offers a whole new chapter for those EM types who think food prep is for oldies...

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like EM has been shadowing a pair of travel bloggers, giving sound advice along the way. Guess they won't be landing in London any time soon!
Fancy not understanding the laws of a country you are visiting!

Reminds me of a friend's daughter not understanding why she was not allowed on a flight to Greek Cyprus when her passport was full of stamps from visits to her Grandmother who had bought a cheap house in the North!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Cassava offers a whole new chapter for those EM types who think food prep is for oldies...
I suppose this means certain ethnic populations might poison each other if cooking classes left out certain parts of the complex process.

How long would one get away with a market stall selling supposedly ready cooked cassava?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The stupidity of the supposedly naive.

No need for panic, the odds are high that said teenager will be offed before birthday comes around.

PFGEN

GCM
Utter bellends. I hope the embassy, whichever one it is, puts any appeals for help in the "Pending-Maybe" tray. They look the sort who when lifted start getting lippy about their rights. That should go down real well with the police. I expect they'll enjoy looking through their pictures for immoral material. I suspect His Purple Eminence will be hanging around these two for a while yet for some extra laughs.

Last edited:

PFGEN

GCM
For those idiots who don't fancy having their colon felt in an Iranian prison there's plenty of scope in the US for similar bellendery. These two cloggies won't be seeing home for a while as they were lifted within the security zone normally named Area51.

Dutchmen arrested at secret US airbase Area 51 with drones and cameras - DutchNews.nl

I'm guessing his Eminence removed the memo that the FBI sent round those planning a mass break-in. Didn't they notice the smell of sulphur hanging round the mail box?

I just cannot understand the stupidity.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads