The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

American cops obviously had a phone call about a lairy woman. Cops go to where she is and start walking up, she spots them and the Emperor (because he is not just in the UK, he is everywhere) whispers in her ear not to take any shit, go out there and face the cop off, tell him where to go!!!

American cops obviously had a phone call about a lairy woman. Cops go to where she is and start walking up, she spots them and the Emperor (because he is not just in the UK, he is everywhere) whispers in her ear not to take any shit, go out there and face the cop off, tell him where to go!!!
Excellent.
Now if UK Police were able to do that kind of thing to gobby Scrotes in this country without being dragged through professional standards and the courts........

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Me.

Seeing as it was a three month experiment, not a store policy.

Although their "It's clear that not all our customers are ready for a totally till-free store." statement is a tad menacing.
When their Smart Shop allows you to buy cassava (a form of sweet potato, since you ask. I had to look it up) but not cauliflower, I think it'll be a while before till-free is going to work.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if the experiment was cut short because Sainsburys realised how much money they were losing with their new "trustme" method of cutting staff.

I am surprised Tesco haven't gone till free everywhere in their current bid to suicide the business

When their Smart Shop allows you to buy cassava (a form of sweet potato, since you ask. I had to look it up) but not cauliflower, I think it'll be a while before till-free is going to work.
It's in Holborn dahling, they don't sell trashy common vegetables!

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I am surprised Tesco haven't gone till free everywhere in their current bid to suicide the business
They are more subtle. Every morning they inject their checkout staff with formaldehyde to slow them down and make the queuing longer.

They are more subtle. Every morning they inject their checkout staff with formaldehyde to slow them down more and make the queuing longer.
FoC

They are more subtle. Every morning they inject their checkout staff with formaldehyde to slow them down and make the queuing longer.
The checkout staff are in a dispute because they claim their job is of equal value to the warehouse workers and they should be paid the same. They are the same apart from minor details like warehouse workers being on their feet all the time and the heavy lifting and pulling of loaded cages.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Go till-less it'll free up retail space and give staff more time to assist customers...
Sainsbury's reinstalls tills in till-free store
I had occasion to use that store a couple of times, one bloke struggling to deal with twenty or so shoppers queuing to pay at the one till shoved in the corner as an after thought and two trying to persuade the shoppers to install and use the app.

Good tackle. Possible red card for spearing the stupid bint into the ground, but well done that man.

Latest Threads