The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Years ago a mate told us this story about his wife's best friend.
She was on her way to a gynecologist appointment and called in to see his wife on the way.

(Friend) I'm in a rush, Just popping in I am on my way to the gynecologist. Can I use your bathroom to freshen up before I go?
(Wife) Of course you can, call back after and we will have a cup of tea and a chat.

She call back after the appointment and they have a chat.

(W) Every think OK?
(F) Yes, no probs, just a check up. Although he did say something a bit odd.
(W) What?
(F) Well he said 'it's nice to see you've made an effort.'
(W) Why, what had you done?
(F) Nothing, all I had used was your femfresh in the bathroom.
(W) But I don't have any femfresh.
(F) Yes you do I used the spray tin in your bathroom cupboard.

(W) That's glitter.
Ha, a bright c***.

Kirkz

LE
Who the fuck keeps glitter in the bathroom cabinet?
Most people would keep it in the cupboard with the other craft stuff.

Also a favourite some years ago when mobiles started becoming popular and naive muppets would leave unlocked phones on their desk to come back and find the language had been reset for them.

Some simpletons still leave them unlocked.
Some simpletons manage to set their own phones to Greek...
1whistle.gif
1oops.gif

Who the **** keeps glitter in the bathroom cabinet?
Most people would keep it in the cupboard with the other craft stuff.
Living with only women including pets
(bloody Rapier)

1566765735350.png

Chinese hospital official: "The director has made me responsible for placing English translations on all our new signage, but I hardly know any English and I've never done translations before"

The Emperor: "Just look it up on the internet like everything else these days."

1566803143875.png

Last edited:
Continuing on with the bathroom mishaps thread, don't get toothpaste in your arsehole. The Emperor got me a beauty last week during a week of extended sleep deprivation.

It only feels refreshing for a few seconds, then it's turns into what I would guess a peppermint oil enema feels like.

Continuing on with the bathroom mishaps thread, don't get toothpaste in your ********. The Emperor got me a beauty last week during a week of extended sleep deprivation.

It only feels refreshing for a few seconds, then it's turns into what I would guess a peppermint oil enema feels like.
You are Emperor Mong and I claim my forty thousand tögrög.

Latest Threads