The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Last year I posted this in the Proper Remembering thread.

I'd totally forgotten about it but I've just found one of my crappy photoshops I did to amend some of the graffiti. Being a nosy type I thought I'd have a look and see if they have managed to catch anybody for what at the time appeared to be a murder.

Last year I posted this in the Proper Remembering thread.

I'd totally forgotten about it but I've just found one of my crappy photoshops I did to amend some of the graffiti. Being a nosy type I thought I'd have a look and see if they have managed to catch anybody for what at the time appeared to be a murder.

Um....All a bit questionable on many levels.

When you'd like to park in shade and the emperor suggests you ignore the warning signs about not parking under the trees.

1566718037499.png

Last edited:
I took childish delight in setting them both to a pictographic language (Cantonese, I think, but might have been Japanese) just before we handed them back to Europcar.
Tried that with Hebrew on my sat nav and had a fun time trying to re-set to English. I also found the smell of suphur distracting.

Tried that with Hebrew on my sat nav and had a fun time trying to re-set to English. I also found the smell of suphur distracting.
Also a favourite some years ago when mobiles started becoming popular and naive muppets would leave unlocked phones on their desk to come back and find the language had been reset for them.

Some simpletons still leave them unlocked.

Also a favourite some years ago when mobiles started becoming popular and naive muppets would leave unlocked phones on their desk to come back and find the language had been reset for them.

Some simpletons still leave them unlocked.
Or have their last four as a password, same as bank cards kept in the same place as your MOD 90

Last edited:
EM Go on tell the kids how you would kill them all, what is the worse that can happen?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
"According to Twitter-account FATIII Aviation, the mishap occurred on 22 August, somebody retracted the aircraft’s landing gear without the required pin inserted and the aircraft was not on a support stanchion. "

Somebody under the influence of EM

1566744793313.png

Ahhh. I can confirm that Daktarin Athletes foot spray is nothing like Lynx underarm deodorant.
As a teenager my mum once had occasion to very pointedly tell me not to store my tin of Deep Heat spray next to her deodorant any more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cloth ears

Swinger
Years ago a mate told us this story about his wife's best friend.
She was on her way to a gynecologist appointment and called in to see his wife on the way.

(Friend) I'm in a rush, Just popping in I am on my way to the gynecologist. Can I use your bathroom to freshen up before I go?
(Wife) Of course you can, call back after and we will have a cup of tea and a chat.

She call back after the appointment and they have a chat.

(W) Every think OK?
(F) Yes, no probs, just a check up. Although he did say something a bit odd.
(W) What?
(F) Well he said 'it's nice to see you've made an effort.'
(W) Why, what had you done?
(F) Nothing, all I had used was your femfresh in the bathroom.
(W) But I don't have any femfresh.
(F) Yes you do I used the spray tin in your bathroom cupboard.

(W) That's glitter.

Ahhh. I can confirm that Daktarin Athletes foot spray is nothing like Lynx underarm deodorant.
I can confirm that feminine intimate soap makes a great shower gel but leaves you feeling a bit of a twunt when you put your glasses back on and find out what you have used

Latest Threads