The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

NSP

LE
EM: Hey, guys! Load up and ruin my own thread! It'll be really funny and "edgy" and not look like a bunch of pricks trying to out-prick each other.

ArRSe: Cracking idea, boss! Where's that screenshot with the profile pic in it again...?

As I've already pointed out, and you've acknowledged, I know (and knew) it's not him. There's no mistakenly involved. I've seen him on Facebook, and I know precisely how FB Messenger works.

Now **** off back to your shopping precinct, there's a good chap.
Being as you and others have made cocks out of yourselves over not knowing how messenger works, I am not surprised you don't know I haven't worked in a shopping precinct for 5 years or in retail for 9 months.
Plenty of posts about my new role though trigger.

Being as you and others have made cocks out of yourselves over not knowing how messenger works, I am not surprised you don't know I haven't worked in a shopping precinct for 5 years or in retail for 9 months.
Plenty of posts about my new role though trigger.
Cheers, have a nice day.

EM: "What-ho, minion! You're looking particularly red-faced and triggered this day, what ails thee?"

B2: "O Purple-robed saviour, people on the Interwebs vex me greatly and take no heed of my wisdom."

EM: "Why, simply call them names and post from your phone to be sure of quickness.."

B2: "It shall be as you command, your Imperial Sulphurosity! I shall call someone a fat **** immediately, and all shall fear my wrath!"

EM: "Splendid work, my minion. I shall now disappear in a cloud of purple smoke and leave you to contemplate what's included in screenshots from your phone. Oh, and 'grats on the ROPs BTW, thou art truly a worthy acolyte."

View attachment 412112
That ugly fucker in the right-hand corner's BB?

Ha ha haaaa ha! I've got more hair! Which is saying something...
Oh dear oh dear so many stereotypes confirmed.
It could only be worse if the smug twat has a ponytail on the back of that.
Made my morning that.
Are those Reactolites he's wearing?

:mrgreen:
Would not look like Daniel Craig even if he had hair.
Biggest laugh of this week.
He posted the screen capture of his Tapatalk app, not a message.

It's still in the poo poo thread.

For now, at least. After the hangover ROPs wear off, I expect it will mysteriously disappear.
He'll eventually feel the need to change it again so here it is for posterity:-

View attachment 412253

In all seriousness, if this pic is on his corporate website or LinkdIn or whatever then he should think about changing it; I wouldn't take financial advice from the person so depicted.

Then again, whilst I might look a bit silly I'm far from being stupid.
That has made my ******* day!!! I've got the sad twat on ignore so would have missed this..
I was going to use it. Perhaps the whole of ARRSE should change their avatar to his pic for a week.
And we can all look like a **** for a week. Shame he's got to look like one forever.
It's OK, M**e, I know the picture isn't you ;)
So why the winky face, it isn't him. You would only think it was him if you were a stupid cünt who doesn't know how messenger works and now has a random mate of Bravobravo as a avatar...
Riding that Reverso-cycle like Danny McAskill aren't you.
Quoted all you divs "not" thinking its him and getting a chubby on.

To be fair to little ole B_B, the picture isn't him. His FB security is so shite anyone can see his ugly mug, in and out of uniform.

It's been funny seeing him spittle-flecking the site all the same.

#stilltriggered
Cheers, have a nice day.
So you know it's not bravobravo but someone who may be another arrse member, or just some random friend or relative of bravobravo and you still use his pic thinking it'll upset him?
Yep that's telling him.

Its blatantly obvious you and the others all leapt on it thinking it was him.
Some epic stupid cuntery from your little clique and the permasend war dodging cuńt will be laughing at you.
Its feeble shit like this and Brexit bores are why I open arrse less and less daily.

NSP

LE
I know it's not him because he told me. But I'm to keep it under my hat, even though it's already all over ArRSe.

So, shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Far_King_L

War Hero
So why the winky face, it isn't him. You would only think it was him if you were a stupid cünt who doesn't know how messenger works and now has a random mate of Bravobravo as a avatar...
Riding that Reverso-cycle like Danny McAskill aren't you.

So you know it's not bravobravo but someone who may be another arrse member, or just some random friend or relative of bravobravo and you still use his pic thinking it'll upset him?
Yep that's telling him.

Its blatantly obvious you and the others all leapt on it thinking it was him.
Some epic stupid cuntery from your little clique and the permasend war dodging cuńt will be laughing at you.
Its feeble shit like this and Brexit bores are why I open arrse less and less daily.
A gargantuan display of epic, legendary shitcuntery.

Not that I'll ever, ever mention it again..

durch

**** me, it's like a handbags at dawn royal rumble in here.
Believe it or not we have a poo poo head thread for those still fixated with kindergarten.

Latest Threads