The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Tyk

LE
And has the same IP oddly enough
Not all that odd since a certain subset of clunge can't accept that ROPS actually applies to them leading to deployment of the ancient and pathetically obvious sockpuppetry gambit.
Mods and Admins do have an option (extending ROPS further while terminating the puppets with extreme prejudice)

Not all that odd since a certain subset of clunge can't accept that ROPS actually applies to them leading to deployment of the ancient and pathetically obvious sockpuppetry gambit.
Mods and Admins do have an option (extending ROPS further while terminating the puppets with extreme prejudice)
Sadly, rarely - if ever - exercised.

ROPs means ROPs.

#sockpuppetstoo

A decent stretch for the bugger by today's standards.

I'd have preferred to have seen a public hanging followed by drawing & quartering - compulsorily attended of course by all those on more than 100 hours "community service".
It's Merseyside, the kid's family and mates will be counting the days till the scrote's release.

Far_King_L

War Hero
He'll eventually feel the need to change it again so here it is for posterity:-

View attachment 412253

In all seriousness, if this pic is on his corporate website or LinkdIn or whatever then he should think about changing it; I wouldn't take financial advice from the person so depicted.

Then again, whilst I might look a bit silly I'm far from being stupid.
Ummm...

Oh, dear.

Far_King_L

War Hero
EM: "What-ho, minion! You're looking particularly red-faced and triggered this day, what ails thee?"

B2: "O Purple-robed saviour, people on the Interwebs vex me greatly and take no heed of my wisdom."

EM: "Why, simply call them names and post from your phone to be sure of quickness.."

B2: "It shall be as you command, your Imperial Sulphurosity! I shall call someone a fat **** immediately, and all shall fear my wrath!"

EM: "Splendid work, my minion. I shall now disappear in a cloud of purple smoke and leave you to contemplate what's included in screenshots from your phone. Oh, and 'grats on the ROPs BTW, thou art truly a worthy acolyte."

View attachment 412112

Latest Threads