The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Yes, but the gas was lovely. I miss it - the mask descending, smell of the rubber, feel of the padding... deep breath... chchchhcchhzzzzzzz in your ears... and off to amazing dreams.
Oh no...always made me sick as a kid.

I was offered the choice of ‘cocaine*’ but because my mum hated needles I got gassed. I didn’t get a vote.

* may have been ‘novacaine’ but that’s how it was interpreted by my mum.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Oh no...always made me sick as a kid.

I was offered the choice of ‘cocaine*’ but because my mum hated needles I got gassed. I didn’t get a vote.

* may have been ‘novacaine’ but that’s how it was interpreted by my mum.
Cocaine paste is used as anaesthetic agent in nasal surgery. And it's fun to be in theatre when somebody is doing a controlled drug count and they come up 1 short!

Cocaine was used as a local anaesthetic agent in dentistry but that was stopped, mainly due to addiction problems within the profession! Cocaine was first used in dentistry in 1880s, the first ever local, before that you had the choice of rum or chloroform. And chloroform was often more a case of asphyxiation than anaesthesia.

But dental local anaesthetics these days are chemical derivatives hence articaine, lignocaine, scandocaine.

Cocaine_Dentistry_Tooth_Pain-300x165.jpg

Cocaine paste is used as anaesthetic agent in nasal surgery. And it's fun to be in theatre when somebody is doing a controlled drug count and they come up 1 short!

Cocaine was used as a local anaesthetic agent in dentistry but that was stopped, mainly due to addiction problems within the profession! Cocaine was first used in dentistry in 1880s, the first ever local, before that you had the choice of rum or chloroform. And chloroform was often more a case of asphyxiation than anaesthesia.

But dental local anaesthetics these days are chemical derivatives hence articaine, lignocaine, scandocaine.

View attachment 402610
I had it for my sinus surgeries in the USA, I carried a note from my doctor if I was sent for a hair drug test.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you need to remember the words "torque steer" when you decide to get cocky.
It's obviously RWD, so no unequal length driveshafts, more likely he's just a cunt of a driver.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I know I shouldn't really but it is so funny that such morons cannot be bothered to check it all out beforehand but the really annoying part is that the use of the emergency services will cost her nothing where others may have been in dire need.

Still her boyfriend should have it good because with her legs in plaster she won't actually be able to run away, will she?

I have made very, very sure I rinse, boil and empty any hotel kettles before use.
An air stewardess friend (no photos. Don't ask) very ostentatiously did this on a night out.
Why.
Her colleagues from an African airline regularly travelled light, Ie no luggage. At the end of shift in their hotel they would boil their knickers in the kettle, hang them over the radiator and good to go the next morning.
What's not to like clean knickers and soup for breakfast.:omfg:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Had to look up what tombstoning was.

Tombstoning - Wikipedia

10 foot and she breaks both her legs. FFS.

Could have been worse though, seen a lot of jumps go bad.
\report states landed on knees, tend not to do so well landing directly on rocks knees first