The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Pretty sure she was brain damaged before the first Jaffa Cake touched her lips......

EXTENSIVE BRAIN DAMAGE

Michele said: "In my heart I knew we had lost her before they put her into the ambulance. Too much time was passing."
Bethan, who worked as a carer and was hoping to break into the beauty industry, was in hospital for five days before doctors realised the extent of the brain damage.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sinner missed one? For shame...

Out of retail security for a couple of months now.
Tesco brought in a complete ban on use of force for any reason.
I was threatened with a disciplinary for throwing a bellend out for spitting at staff.
Told them to shove it and was unemployed for nearly 22 hours...
Doing security for a parcel firm now and spend my time searching trucks or eastern European staff.
Not had a fight or abuse in months.
Retail no fun anymore with every one being so risk averse.
Got a warning at Xmas over a prick pulling a knife and me booting him up and down the carpark instead of "retreating" (think it's french, dunno what it means though).

I was threatened with a disciplinary for throwing a bellend out for spitting at staff.
Doing security for a parcel firm now and spend my time searching trucks or eastern European staff.
Got a warning at Xmas over a prick pulling a knife and me booting him up and down the carpark instead of "retreating" (think it's french, dunno what it means though).

Watch the shop- lifting treble, now the pikeys pass the word around..... "Dat psycho bastids fecked off......."

Something to do with white hankies, I think.

HSE types really know how to suck the fun out of bullying.

Watch the shop- lifting treble, now the pikeys pass the word around..... "Dat psycho bastids fecked off......."
You joke but staff are going apeshit as security is being binned in a lot of stores.
It made the news about counter closures and redundancies of tesco staff.
But it looks like I jumped ship at the right time. As my old store despite being classed as medium/high risk is losing all guarding at end of March.
But as guards are employed by agencies, no need for redundancy notice.
Even high risk stores are getting hours cut.
So shoplifters can be asked to return to store and if they refuse, you have to let them go, can't even grab the bags or trolley to retain stock as that may cause aggression. Not allowed more than 2 metres outside the doors.
Anyone agency guards chasing shoplifters...
Instant removal from site, it got worse after a shoplifter being chased by a manager fell under a wagon.

Is it wrong I got an erection imagining his screams and the crunchy noises.

I shīt you not my replacement is 74, all of 5'6" and looks smaller as his uniform is massive on him...

I shīt you not my replacement is 74, all of 5'6" and looks smaller as his uniform is massive on him...
Does he come from the Nottingham area and enjoy a spot of al fresco pigeon shouting?

You joke but staff are going apeshit as security is being binned in a lot of stores.
But it looks like I jumped ship at the right time. As my old store despite being classed as medium/high risk is losing all guarding at end of March.
So shoplifters can be asked to return to store and if they refuse, you have to let them go, can't even grab the bags or trolley to retain stock as that may cause aggression. Not allowed more than 2 metres outside the doors.
Instant removal from site, it got worse after a shoplifter being chased by a manager fell under a wagon.

I work at a Tesco Extra, we have a worse than usual problem with shrinkage. Certainly nothing to do with the staff only side door left open at night and the managers and security taking their meal break at the same time at night.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Wrong.
Hell no.

I work at a Tesco Extra, we have a worse than usual problem with shrinkage. Certainly nothing to do with the staff only side door left open at night and the managers and security taking their meal break at the same time at night.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Never known a company give less of a shīt than Tesco.
Had cameras faults outstanding for the three years I was there.
Clothing section was like a maze, tall narrow aisles perfect for concealing down.
So obviously during the f&f refurb four ft high signage placed at exactly the same height as the cameras on the outside of f&f able to look in now blocking those cameras.
The cameras directly over the clothes obviously put new lighting in at same height and inches from the camera domes.
Meat aisle no cameras.
No matter as they cut off the power supply for the cameras for the lights.
External cameras all 3 of them, go off after heavy rain and remain off until it's been dry for at least a fortnight.
But they did install a shit load of HD cameras over the tills focused on the till, doesn't show the customer side though as only interested in staff.
4 break ins over back fence, so obviously no lights on or PIR motion sensor.
Drive offs at PFS, 7 out of 12 pumps with dead cameras.
Window gets broke? Minimum a month of it boarded up before being replaced.
Any where else in retail you were looking at hours.
Guards being moaned at and disciplined for standing looking at CCTV.
Heres the standard of tesco instructions.
Set breaks so thieves can guarantee when you won't be there, staff canteen next to main path to store front so the thrives can check your off shop floor.
IMG_20190221_113622~01.jpg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Never known a company give less of a shīt than Tesco.
Had cameras faults outstanding for the three years I was there.
Clothing section was like a maze, tall narrow aisles perfect for concealing down.
So obviously during the f&f refurb four ft high signage placed at exactly the same height as the cameras on the outside of f&f able to look in now blocking those cameras.
The cameras directly over the clothes obviously put new lighting in at same height and inches from the camera domes.
Meat aisle no cameras.
No matter as they cut off the power supply for the cameras for the lights.
External cameras all 3 of them, go off after heavy rain and remain off until it's been dry for at least a fortnight.
But they did install a shit load of HD cameras over the tills focused on the till, doesn't show the customer side though as only interested in staff.
4 break ins over back fence, so obviously no lights on or PIR motion sensor.
Drive offs at PFS, 7 out of 12 pumps with dead cameras.
Window gets broke? Minimum a month of it boarded up before being replaced.
Any where else in retail you were looking at hours.
Guards being moaned at and disciplined for standing looking at CCTV.
Heres the standard of tesco instructions.
Set breaks so thieves can guarantee when you won't be there, staff canteen next to main path to store front so the thrives can check your off shop floor.
View attachment 384586
That instruction is a fúcking disgrace.
Guard.
Emergencies.
Lectern.
1pm, 6pm.

Latest Threads