The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Fair play to the chap, not many people nowadays put themselves out to help. I once saw an elderly chap in distress in a canal having tripped and fallen in. I watched for nearly 20 mins and not a single person went to his aid.
Did you manage to film it on your phone so you could send it to the local press, to properly report how the country is going downhill?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Middle aged lady living in the Highlands : I should have a clear out of some of my books
EM: Excellent idea, why not donate them to the local Sale of Works for the Kids Christmas Party
, they always have a book stall
Lady: Good idea, I have several books that I no longer need, I shall put them in the book for the sale.

FF: I shall just set up these tables.
Assorted ladies of the parish: Thank you, set them over there, there and there.
FF: that is done, now what start bringing in the boxes.

FF: Here is a box
Assorted ladies: That's from Sheila at the Upper Croft

Assorted Lady: Oh, 50 Shades of Grey
Another Lady, Oh, 50 Shades Darker
Yet Another Lady, Oh, 50 Shades Freed.

There then followed a 15 minutes conversation where it was discussed that Sheila just didn't look the sort, that numerous pages seemed to have been marked by turning down the corners and was anybody really going to eat any of her home baking the morn, although there was plenty of comments about her ability to whip cream|!

Did he say he was just trying to return the axe and he knows nothing about the note?
He was holding the axe for a friend.

Middle aged lady living in the Highlands : I should have a clear out of some of my books
EM: Excellent idea, why not donate them to the local Sale of Works for the Kids Christmas Party
, they always have a book stall
Lady: Good idea, I have several books that I no longer need, I shall put them in the book for the sale.

FF: I shall just set up these tables.
Assorted ladies of the parish: Thank you, set them over there, there and there.
FF: that is done, now what start bringing in the boxes.

FF: Here is a box
Assorted ladies: That's from Sheila at the Upper Croft

Assorted Lady: Oh, 50 Shades of Grey
Another Lady, Oh, 50 Shades Darker
Yet Another Lady, Oh, 50 Shades Freed.

There then followed a 15 minutes conversation where it was discussed that Sheila just didn't look the sort, that numerous pages seemed to have been marked by turning down the corners and was anybody really going to eat any of her home baking the morn, although there was plenty of comments about her ability to whip cream|!
In the Highlands they know what colour loo paper you use, even if they haven't been in your house. And I'm not talking about an outside loo!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
In the Highlands they know what colour loo paper you use, even if they haven't been in your house. And I'm not talking about an outside loo!
Seeing as there's only a limited number of shops with a a very limited stock it's not hard to work out!