The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Appearing soon to the 2018 Darwin Awards.

3584ee14a298bb5f2a29a6312640d509.jpg

'A keen Northern Territory man has shrugged his shoulders at the risk of being eaten by a crocodile, stung by a box jellyfish or being swept away by powerful tides — all for an afternoon fish. Local Simon Bochow told the ABC he was “gobsmacked” to see the man chest-deep in the croc-infested Hope Inlet, revealing the keen fisher was metres away from a trapped 2.5m crocodile.

Hope Inlet, in the Top End, is notorious for its crocodile population and has had the most captures this year accounting for a fifth of ranger traps. The inlet also had the most captures in 2017 with rangers nabbing 59 from traps. Mr Bochow told the publication they tried to warn the man as they passed him in their boat but he just “sort of shrugged his shoulders”.'

Man wades into croc-infested water to fish

Appearing soon to the 2018 Darwin Awards.

View attachment 358634

'A keen Northern Territory man has shrugged his shoulders at the risk of being eaten by a crocodile, stung by a box jellyfish or being swept away by powerful tides — all for an afternoon fish. Local Simon Bochow told the ABC he was “gobsmacked” to see the man chest-deep in the croc-infested Hope Inlet, revealing the keen fisher was metres away from a trapped 2.5m crocodile.

Hope Inlet, in the Top End, is notorious for its crocodile population and has had the most captures this year accounting for a fifth of ranger traps. The inlet also had the most captures in 2017 with rangers nabbing 59 from traps. Mr Bochow told the publication they tried to warn the man as they passed him in their boat but he just “sort of shrugged his shoulders”.'

Man wades into croc-infested water to fish
He's in the right place for Darwin, ironically.

EM: Go on Kosha go and obstruct the police whilst they try and carry out their lawful duties :

Koshka Duff was arrested after offering a legal advice card to a black teenager during his stop-and-search.

"They caused significant injury, and subjected me to degrading treatment," said Dr Duff, who is originally from Aberdeen.

"It was three officers on top of me but it felt like it was more because they were kneeling on me with their full weight and they were all over me.

"They tied my legs together and they had my hands in handcuffs.

"They cut my clothes off with scissors and ripped out my piercings. While they were doing that they were twisting my arms around behind my back."
"When they had me completely naked they touched my breasts and between my legs," said Dr Duff.

'Degrading strip search left me with PTSD'

EM: Go on Kosha go and obstruct the police whilst they try and carry out their lawful duties :

Koshka Duff was arrested after offering a legal advice card to a black teenager during his stop-and-search.

"They caused significant injury, and subjected me to degrading treatment," said Dr Duff, who is originally from Aberdeen.

"It was three officers on top of me but it felt like it was more because they were kneeling on me with their full weight and they were all over me.

"They cut my clothes off with scissors and ripped out my piercings. While they were doing that they were twisting my arms around behind my back."
"When they had me completely naked they touched my breasts and between my legs," said Dr Duff.

Interesting article

If I may summarise

She saw police stop and searching a black man, she was concerned they may be racially profiling. That man was found to be in possession of a knife, something she was unaware of at the time.

The police officers suspicions were well founded then

She attempted to give the man a legal rights card during the search, depending on how she intervened when they were trying to complete the search, something she had no business doing, she may well have been obstructing the police whilst they were fulfilling their legal duty. She was duly arrested.

She offered “passive resistance” and went limp, she refused to speak or engage with the officers, the custody sergeant could not get response or engagement from her and prior to admitting her to custody instructed a strip search to ensure no weapons or drugs. Remember she wasn’t answering, making eye contact or showing any sign of engagement or understanding. This is something she didn’t provide in the interview to the papers but came out in the previous legal case involving the custody sergeant, whose actions were upheld in the review.

She is listed as a Dr, in the article it is clarified that she is an academic not a medical practioner, which appears to be the inference she is giving from her use of the title and the staged photo

Having failed on all grounds so far she now wants a judicial review. crack on. The emperor appears to be continuing to whisper in her shell like.

Robbers walk into a Belgian e-cigarette shop and demand money. Shopowner tells them to come back at the end of the day as he will have more money then. They do come back and get told to come back later when the shop has closed.

They come back again and get nicked - Are these the most incompetent robbers?

I would, as long as she didn't get up the Duff.