The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

We're in India, watching a huge fireworks display.
Let's stand on these convenient railway lines for a better view.
Oops

What gets me is the fukcing moaning that the train didn't stop. It's a wee bit difficult to stop hundreds of tons of hurtling steel, apart from the dangers of confronting a mob of homicidal eejits.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder, indeed hope, that the police dog has been offered counselling after having to bite that!
I would suggest a nice juicy steak and a string of sausages might be more welcome. As for the taste, one good lick of it's own ballsack would sort that.

EM He's changed his name, he's a good guy now, go on give him the job.

University put art thief in charge of multimillion-pound research projects 'before he used corporate cards to spend £85,000 on luxury goods'

University hired art thief before he spent £85,000 on credit cards | Daily Mail Online

There's daft, then there's dafter
He's a lightweight:

The case has sparked concerns about financial control at the university which has a £214million income and a vice chancellor who earns £303,000 a year.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Soapy limp-wristed liberal nitwits.

We're in India, watching a huge fireworks display.
Let's stand on these convenient railway lines for a better view.
Oops

What gets me is the fukcing moaning that the train didn't stop. It's a wee bit difficult to stop hundreds of tons of hurtling steel, apart from the dangers of confronting a mob of homicidal eejits.
The Emperor Mongs plays with the Indian Rail system a bit like Gomez Adams playing with his train set.

Last edited: