The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Used to be 'Pingu' in my day. You know you've seen a lot of that when you start to critique the storyline and dialogue.
I was once standing behind a creature from the council estate in our video library (ask your parents what they were) trying to keep a straight face whist she chuntered on about how rubbish Pingu was because it was all in foreign and how were kids expected to understand it if it was in foreign.

Pingu? Crow.

Andy Pandy (black & white version) in my day!
Nope the Chefettes watched 'Pingu' I was raised on Andy Pandy (Which was boring) , Picture book, The woodentops and Tales from the riverbank.

Twice a day and 405 lines.

I was too young for Muffin the Mule and now I'm too old:(

I was once standing behind a creature from the council estate in our video library (ask your parents what they were) trying to keep a straight face whist she chuntered on about how rubbish Pingu was because it was all in foreign and how were kids expected to understand it if it was in foreign.
I always liked the character of Pingu's Dad. Couldn't understand a word, but his intent was quite clear. A lot like SNCOs in the Army, in fact. See this example :)

The Emperor: "Now that the booby traps around your house are all set, why not take a relaxing break. Why don't you sit on your back porch and feed some squirrels?"

Cleveland County Man Gets Shot After Tripping His Own Booby Trap

EDIT: Changed link to a non-geolocked version
some, or even all of this phrase should be an euphamism. Hopefully for something really rude.

“opened his back door to feed the squirrels outside, and that’s when the booby trap went off,”

I always liked the character of Pingu's Dad. Couldn't understand a word, but his intent was quite clear. A lot like SNCOs in the Army, in fact. See this example :)

That made me laugh - deifinately a feeling of "Get off my firing point!" or "Who the f*ck told you to do that?"

The dinner scene table manners also reminded me of Bassingbourn Barracks cookhouse in the late 70s... :)

She was quite right, I don't see why you were mocking her.

That's illegal these days, isn't it?
depends on how you and/or the mule identify.

Provided you both think you are the same species it's ok.

You pig! That's inhumane.

Lock them in the bathroom with a chip butty and a two litre bottle of Coke.
And waste valuable ale money? You weak individual.