• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Further to my post 12517 it would appear that KM has been more active than I had previously suspected.
The German minister of defence, Flinten Uschi, as she is not respectfully known must have had a visit from KM. Only yesterday almost 3 weeks after the event did she turn up at the scene and apologise. Those villagers who have been forced to up sticks and seek refuge elsewhere because the fire threatened their homes were not overly impressed.
Nice one Uschi.
Dozy bint.

The Emperor is on the road preaching the Word Of Mong. He's currently travelling around some of the backwater towns in America
Seems EM's tour of the back blocks is continuing, but has hopped across the Pacific.

EM - "Go on mate, run down a bunch of protected wildlife while filming your hilarious jape, then post it on-line and make sure you have a good clear shot of your angelic face so your chums will know it's you. What could possibly go wrong; you'll be a legend (or at least something else ending in 'end')."

'The man charged with mowing down a mob of emus in his car while laughing maniacally, then sharing the sickening footage with his friends, says it was “funny at the time”.

'In an interview with Seven News, MacDonald said his horrific actions were “funny at the time” and that the footage was only meant for his mates. “Yeah someone’s obviously not as good of a mate as I thought,” he told Seven News outside court.'

Jacob MacDonald filmed himself laughing and mowing down a mob of emus in his car.Source:Supplied

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Seems EM's tour of the back blocks is continuing, but has hopped across the Pacific.

EM - "Go on mate, run down a bunch of protected wildlife while filming your hilarious jape, then post it on-line and make sure you have a good clear shot of your angelic face so your chums will know it's you. What could possibly go wrong; you'll be a legend (or at least something else ending in 'end')."

'The man charged with mowing down a mob of emus in his car while laughing maniacally, then sharing the sickening footage with his friends, says it was “funny at the time”.

'In an interview with Seven News, MacDonald said his horrific actions were “funny at the time” and that the footage was only meant for his mates. “Yeah someone’s obviously not as good of a mate as I thought,” he told Seven News outside court.'

Jacob MacDonald filmed himself laughing and mowing down a mob of emus in his car.Source:Supplied
There's a face you'd never get tired of punching.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Think about it, cast your mind back to the early 80s...
A time when the death spiral of music began to pick up?

Let me guess. An obscure band of lovely boys singing an obscure song with obscure lyrics. And just because a bunch of whippersnappers with no concept of proper music liked to sit around their cassette players banging out tunes they considered edgy, I'm expected to recognise said lyrics.

Am I close? Who'd have thought a band might call themselves A Flock of Emus? Who'd a thunk it?