The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Turns out that not only was the visa expired but the Danish passport she used to try to get in with was also expired (one month previously), so she was told she would have to return to London on the next flight, which she refused to do.

She then tried to use an Iranian passport (presumably the one she had used to board the flight with), which Dubai immigration agreed to accept and which would have entitled her to a visa free 4 day entry, but she refused to accept four days and to pay to change her flight which was booked for 5 days later.

She then tried to photograph the immigration officer ( illegal in virtually any airport) before being arrested, held for one day not three before being bailed, then switching to her British passport.
Swedish woman deported from Dubai offered botox treatments without licence

Iy would appear that the rumour on the dental forum about her botox provision had an element of truth to it.

would appear that the rumour on the dental forum about her botox provision had an element of truth to it.
However that only came out after she was refused entry for an expired passport (one of many passports she had, was she a trainee 007?).
Its always the same in Dubai, the authorities turn a blind eye to almost everything (except drugs) but when you do something to catch their attention they'll dig and do you for absolutely everything they can find.
Anyway she's back in UK having suffered 3 days of 'hell' in prison (1 day in airport detention) with her bank account emptied (of 30k she says) and her business ruined. I might have said this before but Dubai is pretty much the same as other countries, if you get lairy with immigration staff you are going to get your @rse handed to you in a nice, neat little package.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
However that only came out after she was refused entry for an expired passport (one of many passports she had, was she a trainee 007?).
Its always the same in Dubai, the authorities turn a blind eye to almost everything (except drugs) but when you do something to catch their attention they'll dig and do you for absolutely everything they can find.
Anyway she's back in UK having suffered 3 days of 'hell' in prison (1 day in airport detention) with her bank account emptied (of 30k she says) and her business ruined. I might have said this before but Dubai is pretty much the same as other countries, if you get lairy with immigration staff you are going to get your @rse handed to you in a nice, neat little package.
Indeed but her thriving business has taken a big hit due to her actions.

Her attempt to garner sympathy has backfired (at least in professional circles)

Whether the GDC have any jurisdiction over providing unlicensed treatment in another country is yet to be seen.

Her attempt to garner sympathy has backfired (at least in professional circles)
Am getting the impression that the papers are swinging the other way now, from attempting to provoke sympathy (arrested for drinking a glass of wine) to slightly less idiotic headlines :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
No, though the story seems too ridiculous to be true.
Makes me wonder what flashed up on whatever passed for their minds just before John Smith and his other Seventh Day Adventist mates slipped them the shiv.
Have a quick read of their blog - it's true.
To be fair, though, I for one hadn't previously associated Tajikistan with being ISIS territory.
I would, though, have endeavoured to find out by some method other than cycling through it.

Would it be wrong to award a 'funny'?
Muhahahaha! The whole story is funny as feck. They almost deserved it! A vegan & a vege with zero life skills except trust and naivete ROFL!

Have a quick read of their blog - it's true.
To be fair, though, I for one hadn't previously associated Tajikistan with being ISIS territory.
I would, though, have endeavoured to find out by some method other than cycling through it.
Tut. They were cycling cos it's da greenest way to travel and dey wuz savin' da planet by doin' so, innit. The naive, gormless and dead fuckwits.

I wonder if the killers shagged the bird (and bloke?) before or after they'd topped 'em?

Tut. They were cycling cos it's da greenest way to travel and dey wuz savin' da planet by doin' so, innit. The naive, gormless and dead fuckwits.

I wonder if the killers shagged the bird (and bloke?) before or after they'd topped 'em?
No but 2 goats and a camel have filed a sexual assault claim...

Would it be wrong to award a 'funny'?
Not at all; f**kwits like these endanger others as well as themselves with their useless, pointless, idealistic expeds. There's a bit of karma in this callsign when they get sliced.