The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Presumably if they are bypassing the meter then there's no abnormal use that an be attributed to the specific property? The Siemens guy comes and opens the cabinet on the side of the house, reads the meter, it shows the last quarters normal use for lights, kettle, cooking, etc. and he goes away. The computer sends them a bill. They pay it. All looks normal.

:?:?:?:?
I have a friend of mine thats a retired electrical worker. He told me that the electrical company also have monitoring equipment at the exchange that can monitor power draw for individual properties. If they find that the meter reading at the exchange end is higher with what the property meter reading is, they know something is up.

I have a friend of mine thats a retired electrical worker. He told me that the electrical company also have monitoring equipment at the exchange that can monitor power draw for individual properties. If they find that the meter reading at the exchange end is higher with what the property meter reading is, they know something is up.

Up what?

I feel some sympathy for this bloke. Just shows what 'triggering' can do to you.

'Cory Hrobowski was annoyed by a text message he assumed was from a “random girl”. His reply cost him his job. The situation began when the 19-year-old from Chicago in the US, who used to work at an unnamed web design business, received a message from an unknown number last Monday which read “I’m making you come at 12 on Friday”.

'Mr Hrobowski had no idea who had sent the message, and was annoyed by the tone of the text as he assumed he was being propositioned by “a random girl”. So he replied: “First off you’re not making me do sh*t second off I don’t remember scheduling any d*ck appointments.” But things took an awkward turn when the reply arrived — because it turned out the message was actually sent by his boss who simply wanted to confirm Mr Hrobowski’s working hours. The confusion arose as his boss had recently gotten a new number, which is why it was not saved in his phone.'

‘Update … I don’t have a job’

only if the property is equipped with a smart meter, otherwise the street is fed by a 3 phase cable, houses will be fed on different phases
No 1 on red
No 2 on Yellow
No 3 on Blue and so on, although now we use phase 1 2 or 3 !!
there might as in my road be 30 houses per phase, that cable can supply 3.3Kva to 5Kva as a rough guide ( less as it gets thinner and further away) per phase
that same cable will have multiple joints and junctions, spurring off to feed street lights and other circuits, and in turn it will join even bigger cables and eventually arrive at the local Sub transformer for that area where it will be fed by a 15 thousand volt supply ( or more depending on its location)
with all that energy toing and froing plus leakage through insulation in damp soil and losses in the transformers and overhead lines, they dont have a way of monitoring where the electricity is being used, only the total for an area or group
So the only method of recording energy used is the meter, one thing that can show up is a higher than average consumption during the night, they do have some very accurate monitoring equipment that records the usage at sub stations, but it aint that accurate, thats why its so hard to catch the crooks
so the best ways are

no snow on roofs
no condensation on windows
windows never open
the SMELL thats a big help to the cops, its bloody minging
Police helicopters leaving their thermal imagining on at night, and it shows up like a bloody big pointed guilty as hell arrow
Neighbours reporting Vietnamese people behaving oddly
Landlords actually looking after their properties ( most dont and are only interested in the money)
Old Sparkies like me visiting a property and noticing a resident is evasive, hard to contact, or tries to distract me or cannot find keys to locked rooms

and hahahahahahaha this one was a coppers house

I feel some sympathy for this bloke. Just shows what 'triggering' can do to you.

'Cory Hrobowski was annoyed by a text message he assumed was from a “random girl”. His reply cost him his job. The situation began when the 19-year-old from Chicago in the US, who used to work at an unnamed web design business, received a message from an unknown number last Monday which read “I’m making you come at 12 on Friday”.

'Mr Hrobowski had no idea who had sent the message, and was annoyed by the tone of the text as he assumed he was being propositioned by “a random girl”. So he replied: “First off you’re not making me do sh*t second off I don’t remember scheduling any d*ck appointments.” But things took an awkward turn when the reply arrived — because it turned out the message was actually sent by his boss who simply wanted to confirm Mr Hrobowski’s working hours. The confusion arose as his boss had recently gotten a new number, which is why it was not saved in his phone.'

‘Update … I don’t have a job’

What sort of poof wouldnt want to meet up with a random girl? Although I suppose it could have been much worse if he sexted back to his boss.

Presumably if they are bypassing the meter then there's no abnormal use that an be attributed to the specific property? The Siemens guy comes and opens the cabinet on the side of the house, reads the meter, it shows the last quarters normal use for lights, kettle, cooking, etc. and he goes away. The computer sends them a bill. They pay it. All looks normal.

:?:?:?:?
The bypassing is done at the main fuses or the live side of the meter,[in the box]
which would be seen by the meter reader

Edit sh*t to late again

It appears the Emperor is now capable of mobilising mass mongness: a change.org petition entitled “let the people drink the red liquid from the dark sarcophagus” has attracted more than 16,000 signatures. I hope it was either a/ a spoof or b/ successful, to rid the Earth of any waste of oxygen stupid enough to have signed the petition, and should be forced to go through with it.

'A pool of murky red “mummy juice”, found inside an Egyptian sarcophagus and believed to have supernatural properties, has been analysed by scientists. The unsettling red liquid pooled around three decomposed mummies found inside a 2000 year-old burial chamber in the historic port city of Alexandria in Egypt has taken on a life of its own. Horrifying images of a trio of skeletons floating in the murky soup led to rumours the “mummy juice” contained medicinal or supernatural properties, with locals anxious to bottle the stuff.

'Authorities also revealed the liquid was neither “juice for mummies that contains an elixir of life” nor “red mercury” but something far more pedestrian — sewage water. But the ugly — or in this case — smelly truth has failed to scare off the believers, even inspiring an online campaign.

' “We need to drink the red liquid from the cursed dark sarcophagus in the form of some sort of carbonated energy drink so we can assume its powers and finally die,” petition founder Innes McKendrick wrote by way of explanation.'

Unsettling Egyptian ‘mummy juice’ identified

The Emperor deserves full marks for this one. Apparently Mr Nowfel is currently discovering how difficult it is to erase his internet presence:

The Emperor deserves full marks for this one. Apparently Mr Nowfel is currently discovering how difficult it is to erase his internet presence:

I've got her in the "MPs you would" thread so I hope none of that happens before I've charmed the pants off of her.

I've got her in the "MPs you would" thread so I hope none of that happens before I've charmed the pants off of her.
Good luck with that, you're up against the smooth-talking Mr Nowfel.