The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Good drills, but it is Nor'fuk.

'Police have reported a motorist "for too many offences to mention" after catching him driving a car which didn't have a steering wheel or a front seat. Officers tweeted their shock after pulling over the car in King's Lynn. The driver was said to be "sitting on a bucket" and "steering with a pair of mole grips".'

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/upda...out-steering-wheel-while-sitting-on-a-bucket/
The late Paul Thomas "Scotty" Houston of Carrickfergus was nicked for (nearly exactly) that in 1990. Steering with Vise-Grips and sitting on a lemonade crate. Gold mark 4 Cortina. I know the peeler that stopped him: said he did so because Scotty was sitting so low down, he thought it must have been a kid driving.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just sold my canoe for £35.00. How am I going to get it from my mums garage to my house?

Big puff of smoke and a sulphurous pong.

EM- 'Don't mess about with a roof rack young man, just put a blanket on your dashboard and carry it in the car'
Me-' Are you sure, your mightiness, what about the windscreen?'
EM - 'What could possibly go wrong? Get on with it!'

5 minutes and the very first speed hump ....... bump....crack!!!!

' Hi, is that Autoglass?'

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Go on skipper. Bring Your boat right up to that lava flow. Its going into the sea, it wont do You any harm...:rolleyes:
Have you any context or link to this statement? :rolleyes:

Once you are dead you are simply a cash cow to some businesses who have a short time to milk as much as they can from your estate.
I'm sure that's the 'how we raise funds' statement on Oxfam's and the RSPCA's website

Have you any context or link to this statement? :rolleyes:
It was on the German TV news this morning complete with views of the area taken from a safe distance!
Quality reporting by Auntie:
"The explosion ripped a hole in the top of the boat "
Not so much an explosion, as an impact by a BFO rock. Still who's interested in details.

Last edited:
It was on the German TV news this morning complete with views of the area taken from a safe distance!
Quality reporting by Auntie:
"The explosion ripped a hole in the top of the boat "
Not so much an explosion, as an impact by a BFO rock. Still who's interested in details.
I nearly wet myself laughing when I saw this on the news last night and they showed some exterior shots of the boat, including the name - "Hot Shot."