The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

The more I watch it, the better it gets. :mrgreen:
A little bit of wee came out ROFL! Would have loved to see the clip from the camera on top of the car as the rad dude faceplanted ROFL!

Last edited:
EM: "So what if you've been caught damaging cars by that adult. Since you are a child, you can happily attack him without fear of retribution."

Difficult situation that. There was clearly some mental issue with the kid. Regardless, losing your rag and belting a kid would get you in a world of trouble in the UK.

Difficult situation that. There was clearly some mental issue with the kid. Regardless, losing your rag and belting a kid would get you in a world of trouble in the UK.
Mental Health issues my arse: it's an excellent example of learned behaviour, probably from a toxic mix of piss-poor parenting, a like-minded peer group and the small matter that he's a little shit.

Knock it on the head with a pipe now to save it being found dead in a gutter before it's 20.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
TBH, the little brat had been caught damaging cars, the bloke was informing his mum, brat knew he'd be in a world of shit so tried scare tactics and when he started hitting the bloke, it was the final straw. The bloke only pushed after provocation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

TBH, the little brat had been caught damaging cars, the bloke was informing his mum, brat knew he'd be in a world of shit so tried scare tactics and when he started hitting the bloke, it was the final straw. The bloke only pushed after provocation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Completely justified in my book. Self Defense with minimum of force.

Little shit just pushed his luck a bit too far, the bloke warned him, but the kid didn't stop. Gross over reaction by the kid when he ended up kissing concrete, sympathy none.