The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Allegedly, it probably went something like this:

First Homie: 'Yo'.
Second Homie: 'Yo'.
Third Homie: 'Yo'.

FH: 'Wassup'.
SH: 'Nuttin'. We go put some tags up 'n stuff?'.
TH: 'Cool. Where we, like, do it?'
FH: 'Down dat train station place. It be cool. Feel me?'
SH: 'But it be, like, trains an' stuff-they be, like, big an' . . . trainy'.
TH: 'Bro, you can jump dem bitches! It be cool'.
FH and SH: 'Cool'.

Three men killed by train in south London

Three people have died after being struck by a train near Loughborough Junction station in south London.

The deaths are being treated as "unexplained" and police said they were investigating how they came to be on the tracks.

Emergency services were called to the station, near Brixton, at about 07:30 BST to reports of multiple bodies.

The three died at the scene, and it is understood that spray cans were found near their bodies.

Three people have died after being struck by a train near Loughborough Junction station in south London.

The deaths are being treated as "unexplained" and police said they were investigating how they came to be on the tracks.

Emergency services were called to the station, near Brixton, at about 07:30 BST to reports of multiple bodies.

The three died at the scene, and it is understood that spray cans were found near their bodies.
Darwin was a clever bloke.

EM: BBbbbbbbwwwhhhhhhaaaa, good effort drinking milk if you’re lactose intolerant, I’d not even thought of that. I’ll drop by later to enjoy the exit effects.
....wait.... is that a TV on the door of his double size fridge? A TV?? What will they think of next,.. mumble mumble

Yes and it would be interesting to see how brave he is when the fiery waste dribbles out his rear end and into the pan....

Were they Asian? They might have just been down there looking for frogs to paint.
Self Taken thread, Painted Frog.

....wait.... is that a TV on the door of his double size fridge? A TV?? What will they think of next,.. mumble mumble

Yes and it would be interesting to see how brave he is when the fiery waste dribbles out his rear end and into the pan....
@Robs dad probably an American thing, Oh a fridge, why not put a LCD screen on it so I can look at photos when I’m about to make a brew.

From personal experience, I don’t think the fiery waste will be dribbling out, more of a rapid EXFIL when getting to the pan is a luxury and most likely a disappointment for the washing machine.

@Robs dad probably an American thing, Oh a fridge, why not put a LCD screen on it so I can look at photos when I’m about to make a brew.

From personal experience, I don’t think the fiery waste will be dribbling out, more of a rapid EXFIL when getting to the pan is a luxury and most likely a disappointment for the washing machine.
Even better, they put them in hotel bathroom mirrors:

TV in bathroom mirror.jpg

Caesars Palace in that Las Vegas: damned thing was set to turn on at 0800, just as I was about to have a shave-scared the crap out of me.

EM: I’ll just leave you to it. There’s nothing more I can add. Good luck! Bbbbwwwhhhhha.

EM: Go on, j and t, post that one about the 3 numpties, cans of spray paint and a train.

J and T: Really? *has a quick read of the item* hey, that's a good 'un! . . . hang on a minute, you sulphurous twat-best I just check to make sure it's not already up.

EM: Nah. No one will have thought to post that! G'wan-it'll be grand.

J and T: Well . . . OK, if you say so.

EM (thinks): Too easy . . . !

See #1183

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
EM: Go on, j and t, post that one about the 3 numpties, cans of spray paint and a train.

J and T: Really? *has a quick read of the item* hey, that's a good 'un! . . . hang on a minute, you sulphurous twat-best I just check to make sure it's not already up.

EM: Nah. No one will have thought to post that! G'wan-it'll be grand.

J and T: Well . . . OK, if you say so.

EM (thinks): Too easy . . . !

See #11683
Just to make it clearer ;-)

Surely being squashed by a train whilst spraying graffiti by a railway line is part and parcel of living in a big city

He should man up and not make a fuss about it
If you get hit with a train you tend to get minced rather than squashed tbh.