The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Here's one who has clearly spoken on a number of occasions with his Imperial Purpleness.

A Swedish artist has painted a five-story-high blue erect penis, complete with bulging veins, on an apartment building in central Stockholm. Massive willie

View attachment 331080

Some of the locals find it ..er..interesting. The rest want it painted over. Seems she is paid by a couple of Swedish organisations for art installations around the world. Just one small problem, well large one actually, all the phallic obsessed bint does is paint big cocks all over the place. She's already had couple painted over. Installation on the 4th plinth? I know I'll give them a giant red, white and blue willie. Installation at the Louvre, no don't tell us, is it a willie? My God, that's uncanny, how did you guess? She still has to do a purple one and they're all missing the obligatory spunk bubble.
It's a smurfs cock

Here's one who has clearly spoken on a number of occasions with his Imperial Purpleness.

A Swedish artist has painted a five-story-high blue erect penis, complete with bulging veins, on an apartment building in central Stockholm. Massive willie

View attachment 331080

Some of the locals find it ..er..interesting. The rest want it painted over. Seems she is paid by a couple of Swedish organisations for art installations around the world. Just one small problem, well large one actually, all the phallic obsessed bint does is paint big cocks all over the place. She's already had couple painted over. Installation on the 4th plinth? I know I'll give them a giant red, white and blue willie. Installation at the Louvre, no don't tell us, is it a willie? My God, that's uncanny, how did you guess? She still has to do a purple one and they're all missing the obligatory spunk bubble.
She's no doubt 'challenging the norms of society' without realising they're norms for a good fücking reason.

EM. Dont worry about the parked car just resurface around it.

Road resurfacer's 'epic fail' around car
Not surprised it's in Southport. I was living there around 10 years ago and the street I lived on was resurfaced, only the contractors forgot to mark up the various manholes in the road and the numpties tarmaced over all of them. A week later the road crew came back with jack hammers and spent a fair amount of time digging up the new tarmac trying to find them!

Not surprised it's in Southport. I was living there around 10 years ago and the street I lived on was resurfaced, only the contractors forgot to mark up the various manholes in the road and the numpties tarmaced over all of them. A week later the road crew came back with jack hammers and spent a fair amount of time digging up the new tarmac trying to find them!
You'd think a kids toy metal detector would detect a hundredweight of cast iron!

You'd think a kids toy metal detector would detect a hundredweight of cast iron!
You think anyone stupid enough to tarmac over the covers in the first place is going to be bright enough to think of that?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The police say "They have the right to demonstrate".

They will probably be outnumbered by Monarchy supporters who might take the opportunity to give the antis a kicking which will rather spoil the day for some.

The police say "They have the right to demonstrate".

They will probably be outnumbered by Monarchy supporters who might take the opportunity to give the antis a kicking which will rather spoil the day for some.
Will there be guardsmen snapping smartly to attention before yelling "Get off the fence!" too?

I know, it's Royal Wedding day and we aren't going to be that busy, so let's allow an anti Monarchist rally in Windsor on the same day -
Police give green light to anti-royal wedding protesters

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Seems reasonable - providing they do no more than chant and wave poorly made banners replete with the usual piss poor spelling and murder of the comma after all its free society etc.

Just as long as a robust response to those attempting to disrupt it - is in fact alluding to a bayonet charge by a Company's worth of recoated Guardsman

View attachment 331080

We should get her to come to the UK, she could do cock of the North