The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

They'd better not cancel the Monday Night Takeaway I just ordered for Zero Alpha's birthday. My life wouldn't be worth living.

Ant and Dec? Meh.
Ant... or is it Dec?... (Anyway, the other one who didn't pile up his car) must be shitting himself. His entire existence as a celeb and entertainer depends upon him being one half of a double act. If it turns out that the other half of the act is so personally damaged that he is unable to pick up where he left off, then it could well be curtains for the pair of them.

Ant... or is it Dec?... (Anyway, the other one who didn't pile up his car) must be shitting himself. His entire existence as a celeb and entertainer depends upon him being one half of a double act. If it turns out that the other half of the act is so personally damaged that he is unable to pick up where he left off, then it could well be curtains for the pair of them.

Being that he's worth more than Scrooge McDuck I can't see him visiting a food bank for a while.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One can but hope....

I let go years ago :)

Cost me three extras, mind :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer