Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

33779088612_4d3e13b0a1_z-jpg.279646

"Have her washed and sent to my quarters."

You haven't quite got the hang of this thread have you ? Did you perhaps get a whiff of sulphur as you hit the send button?

I hit send on what I thought was 'Come and have a go..' then the wife wanted me to get her out of yet another fine mess. When I got back it was nowhere to be found. So I re-did it.
That's the second time that's happened. I'd like to blame my laptop........
But I know it was me.

I hit send on what I thought was 'Come and have a go..' then the wife wanted me to get her out of yet another fine mess. When I got back it was nowhere to be found. So I re-did it.
But I know it was me.

Now THAT is worthy of this thread.

But I know it was me.

I think you'll find His Imperial Highness visiting you again very shortly in return for such an offhand presumption.

A flash and that oh-so familiar whiff...

EM - Hey Young Liam, why don't you and your mates take a photo and scare the shit of the Everton fans before the big game? You could even tool up and really scare them?
YL - That's a great idea! I'll even post it on my Twitter. It's sure to get a lot of people quaking.

Muahahahahaa

The responses to this are epic. His latest? "from now on anyone disrespects me or annoys me I'll dm to arrange a fight implementing a no nonsense policy on this account now
1f624.png
1f624.png
1f624.png
"

Poor boy.

That's a nice Yorkshire billhook, just needs a good clean with some oil and steel wool and some work with a whetstone and you're ready to do some serious hedgework.