The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

With a following wind, a shmedrik maybe. A k'nocker, we've seen.

Louie Haimish-ton he used to be, a nice polite boy, now with the big head, oy.

But the schmutter...? You think maybe there's the feygele? Oy, his poor mamma!

But the schmutter...? You think maybe there's the feygele? Oy, his poor mamma!

maxresdefault.jpg

Neguinho, which can have a different context in Brazilian Portuguese.
..yeah... that's right... different context... different time zone.... different decade....
A bit like it used to be acceptable to say "D'ya fancy a Chinky?" or "I'm going down the Paki shop, do you want any beers picking up?"
Not intentionally racist, it's just how we used to speak. ...ten years or more ago - but you get the Evil Stare if you try it now....

When Piquet said <in Portuguese obviously> "..the neguinho put the car in the wrong way and didn't let the [the other driver swerve]..." he was just meaning... errmm... 'nigga'.... It's true. It's explained on Urban Dictionary
Piquet2.jpg

Body language and voice tone also is part of determining whether a spoken word might be offensive. Piquet is discussing LH around the 30" mark on the vid

..yeah... that's right... different context... different time zone.... different decade....
A bit like it used to be acceptable to say "D'ya fancy a Chinky?" or "I'm going down the Paki shop, do you want any beers picking up?"

Or different country eh? Not everyone in the world slavishly follows British outrage.

Like the fake outrage over the the Irish guards being called Micks.

His "body language" looked like he was sat down having a chat.

Or different country eh? Not everyone in the world slavishly follows British outrage.

Like the fake outrage over the the Irish guards being called Micks.

His "body language" looked like he was sat down having a chat.
I think that's precisely the point. Shock! Horror! Somebody spoke colloquially in their mother tongue and when it gets translated it's offensive on our home turf.
"We're ten years ahead of Brazil in terms of racist language and awareness" they'll say, but it's getting to the stage in this country that we can't say a single spoken word without it offending someone even when they casually use the word themselves.

Yonks ago my son was into Rap music (ffs it drove me mental)
Every other 'lyric' was nigga this and nigga that
It used to wind him up when he played something like "Straight Outta Compton" and I'd ask him in cutglass British accent "is this by that talented musical combo Niggers With Attitude perchance?"
Disgusted look from him "It's NiggAZ....!! It's not the same as the other word!"

As for Piquet in the video... he isn't 'just sat down having a chat'. When the discussion turns to Silverstone he's animated and dumfounded that the interviewer can ask such a stupid question... He squeaks, leans forward, raises his voice an octave or three in a 'are you crazy?!! The n[****] forced him off the road!' type of response..

Anyhoo. Something of nothing really.

Last edited:
Yonks ago my son was into Rap music (ffs it drove me mental)
Every other 'lyric' was nigga this and nigga that
It used to wind him up when he played something like "Straight Outta Compton" and I'd ask him in cutglass British accent "is this by that talented musical combo Niggers With Attitude perchance?"
Disgusted look from him "It's NiggAZ....!! It's not the same as the other word!"
His attitude is the result of your poor parenting.
If you had beat him harder, he wouldn't be such a smart arse.

TamH70

MIA
One of my favourite jokes is the two alter kocker at (one of the) Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
And one says ' So, the Unknown Soldier, hunh?'
And the other 'As a soldier, unknown - but as a tailor?! Ooof!!'

That's a good 'un. Take your Funny.

Militant from Viz?
//pedant mode/select On

“Millie Tant”

//pedant mode/auto

FB9DE1DF-5DC5-41DD-9D1C-42C70010E84F.jpeg

I read Viz from around 1990 to 2000, and d’yknow what? The stereotypical cnuts they took the piss out of then are still all there and in pretty much all cases even worse

//pedant mode/select On

“Millie Tant”

//pedant mode/auto

View attachment 673808
I read Viz from around 1990 to 2000, and d’yknow what? The stereotypical cnuts they took the piss out of then are still all there and in pretty much all cases even worse
Millitant was a cartoon they came up with after the Guardian ran an outrage story on the Fat Slags being derogatory to women. If I remember correctly, the Viz hadn't published a Fat Slags story in almost a year, two of characters are blokes who are idle ******* and the one person to be "normal" and have a job was a woman. But that didn't stop the Guardian spouting it's shite.