The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

So a man sent dodgy pics of himself to others on a plane. One of them complains and posts about it and a load of other men decide to comment on her appearance.

What a wonderful world.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
So a man sent dodgy pics of himself to others on a plane. One of them complains and posts about it and a load of other men decide to comment on her appearance.

What a wonderful world.

But you didn't mention those of us who were beastly to him for being a fat *****.

Sexist.

And he is clearly fat and obviously a ****.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe that EM may be advising Lewis Hamilton on his choice of clothing.
At least that's the only reason I can think of for wearing this:
1656433013935.png

NSP

LE
Piquet has form for engaging gob before brain , and his daughter is the current squeeze of Max Verstappen
But did he call Lewis a cunt or not?

I trust that means sorting that gopping adherence to margins/justification out as well as the spelling, if not the inconsistant application of ranks in full and abbreviated...?!
It's gonna be akin to an Imax screen once they add the dodgy genders.

But the replacement stonemason will get plenty of overtime wonga at the taxpayer's expense- glass half full and all that.

TamH70

MIA
I believe that EM may be advising Lewis Hamilton on his choice of clothing.
At least that's the only reason I can think of for wearing this:
View attachment 673521

I do so long for that ludicrous-looking mobile object to have a "Jussie Smollett"-type incident, with all the attendant consequences occurring when he gets his ass caught.

As for Piquet calling him the N-word, not only does it show off his complete lack of class, but also his paucity of imagination. If you don't like the guy, and that's a fairly reasonable stance in my view, there are many far safer routes to slagging him off without stooping to the level of using racial abuse.

Piquet has form for engaging gob before brain , and his daughter is the current squeeze of Max Verstappen
Apparently someone asked what the dago said about Lewis.