The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Yokel

LE
How do they "know" that the cars are?

If they are anything like one of the local McDonalds places near me then the car park will be full of Police cars so they can probably get a PNC check.

Their cameras are linked into the nationwide Police ANPR system.

;)

Would be an interesting rumour to start, anyway.

Not quite as funny as McPolice though, is it? The idea has merits though as there are lots of coppers there to deal with the miscreants.

theinventor

War Hero
Not sure if this classes as an EM inspired cock up, but is a good story anyway.

Remember those BT Trimphones from the 80's and 90's, that had the luminous dial thingee? The glow in the dark was created using Tritium, a radioactive element. When BT decided to retire them all, they gathered faasands of them together and then some bright spark realised that the one drop of Tritium per phone, added up to a lot of Tritium when you have over 2 million of them in one place.

I went down to AEA Winfrith on a number of occasions when they were building the recovery plant there and the standing joke was that had BT just told everyone to bin the phone, they would never have had enough Tritium in one place to make it a danger. Instead they spent millions having to safely break the glass dial and recover the Tritium from each one. Oops!

Bit like this guy Did a 17-Year-Old Eagle Scout Build a Nuclear Reactor in His Mom’s Backyard?

CC_TA

LE
Remember that famous bloke your mum shagged, Freddy Starr?
Look what he did to get famous, you babe have the whole world at only a push of a send button. How about it?
What's the problem with scrranning it?
Will I get those RSPCA cnuts round if I videoing myself eating fish fingers later? Was it passed its best before date or something?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Most drive through places have a policy of not walking or cycling through.

except a McPlops in Pompey (just off Dundas Lane) when a mate* and I were 'merry' and we queued up with the cars, made engine noises and pretended to have problems rolling down the window.

*she was incredibly fit

Londo

LE

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
'Larry' seem a bit of a dick TBH

The size of the fat bastard I think a bit is all anyone is ever going to see

The size of the fat bastard I think a bit is all anyone is ever going to see

The complainant who took the video is not exactly Kate Moss:

A664BEB7-019B-44E8-AA6D-050DEF35754C.jpeg

(Perhaps one for the sneering at fat people thread as well)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads