The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
Which reminds me @Kirkz why not email everybody in the group your book wants for this month :excited:
Phone, fat fingers, sunlight obscuring screen.

NSP

LE
What puzzles me is how a switch room-transformer house, is left un-locked- open, the panels were still live, in an abandoned building, and the cabinet panels were removed, exposing live busbars even thought chummy got exactly what he deserved, the sparky's who left it in that state, should be struck off, and prosecuted under H&S law. I can only assume he grabbed a single phase bar, had he gone across all three phases, bearing in mind that the breaker amperage will be in the high hundreds,its a miracle that he is alive. The report say a "11,000 volt shock", that implies that he grabbed the mains incomer, before transforming down to 415v 3 phase. I find that hard to believe when the yanks use 2000-2,200v in their electric chairs. 11,000v will vaporise you. instant death.
The bits you mention may have been had away by other tea-leaves. Maybe he got lucky and there wasn't many amps being pushed by the volts? Or maybe he was on the rob because he got sacked from his job on the buses? - y'know; he was a bad conductor.

NSP

LE
One of their empty buildings has been stripped by Pikeys for anything of any value, including smashing the locked off the switchroom doors. Fortunately, in their case, the power supply had been isolated as this one was an 11kV switchroom to a steel rolling mill.
Unfortunately, in the case of the civilised section of society.

Last edited:
The bits you mention may have been had away by other tea-leaves. Maybe he got lucky and there wasn't many amps being pushed by the volts? Or maybe he was on the rob because he got sacked from his job on the buses? - y'know; he was a bad conductor.
I retired from the sparky game some 6 years ago, all i can say is " Electricians do it at Ohm" :p

Issi

LE
Wonder how much compo he will get ?
Plus being on the sick for the rest of his days .
Still I don't envy him .
According to the news report he seems to think that robbing scrap metal was a job.

To paraphrase... ‘after losing his job as a scaffolder, he was forced to go back to his old job of stealing scrap metal from abandoned factories’

Journalists are tw#ts.

Apologies. I hadn’t realised that many other posters had written much the same as me.

Last edited:
scrap metal thief and his mates , go back to stealing scrap metal
the emperor was guiding them that night

He said: "I was doing what I was doing, collecting work, off the ground and stuff like that. And then there was like an electrical control room. And I saw the doors wide open, so I just had a bit of a nose."

A bit of a nose is what he has now.

Fair play, the lad had a job, self- employed, when the work dries up, you get p1ss all.... I've been there.

Buying bags full of chicken carcasses to make soup to last the week, nicking pallets to burn for firewood, robbing the painter's cabin on the Arndale........ sometimes you have to do what you can to survive.

When the mortgage rates were 15%, my income was almost swallowed up by the payments in some weeks.....
To be fair he was "behind with his tax return"

Sounds to me like he'd been working on the black and when covid hit got SFA.

Fair play, the lad had a job, self- employed, when the work dries up, you get p1ss all.... I've been there.

Buying bags full of chicken carcasses to make soup to last the week, nicking pallets to burn for firewood, robbing the painter's cabin on the Arndale........ sometimes you have to do what you can to survive.

When the mortgage rates were 15%, my income was almost swallowed up by the payments in some weeks.....

Some extracts to show its far from "fair play"

When the coronavirus pandemic came around in 2020, Mr Harris found himself in financial difficulty since he was not up-to-date with his tax return

Cash in hand is great until you expect the state to cough up for your losses.

In his younger years, Mr Harris broke the law at times. He explained he would steal scrap metal from old abandoned buildings - places that were getting ready for demolition.

He was a thieving **** before (who likes to bluff he knew what building were going to be demolished before he robbed them).

"I didn't hear noises… the doors were wide open," he said. "I just presumed it was off, and I could sort of help myself."

Sort of help myself = Steal.

RangdoOfArg

LE
Book Reviewer
Some extracts to show its far from "fair play"

When the coronavirus pandemic came around in 2020, Mr Harris found himself in financial difficulty since he was not up-to-date with his tax return

Cash in hand is great until you expect the state to cough up for your losses.

In his younger years, Mr Harris broke the law at times. He explained he would steal scrap metal from old abandoned buildings - places that were getting ready for demolition.

He was a thieving **** before (who likes to bluff he knew what building were going to be demolished before he robbed them).

"I didn't hear noises… the doors were wide open," he said. "I just presumed it was off, and I could sort of help myself."

Sort of help myself = Steal.
@stacker1 , where would we be without you?

I can only comment on what is disseminated by the MSM. I do understand by being interviewed on the TV that the thief's actions were somehow condoned by the News report, by the fact that he survived with life changing damage.I can only think that he would have no knowledge of the Power in a mains factory Busbar system, and others have hyped the details to sell the story. His hospital stay and treatment costs thousands, which he should pay for, and plod should prosecute for attempted theft, and illegal entry.
and criminal damage.
(I mean, you can get that <ahem> charged if you p1ss on the floor of a police cell. I HATE to think what the floor of that switchroom looked like...)

According to the news report he seems to think that robbing scrap metal was a job.

To paraphrase... ‘after losing his job as a scaffolder, he was forced to go back to his old job of stealing scrap metal from abandoned factories’

Journalists are tw#ts.

Apologies. I hadn’t realised that many other posters had written much the same as me.
How T F can you lose a job as a scaffolder? you barely need opposable thumbs...

The-hippie

Clanker
scrap metal thief and his mates , go back to stealing scrap metal
the emperor was guiding them that night

Site labour I worked with's son in law tried braying the valve off a 47kg propane cylinder with a sledgehammer - evicerated him. Labourer said he was a cxnt & couldn't have happened to a more willing mong.

Latest Threads