The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Some things never die. An elderly eastern German man still believes he is East German. His car, parked in Chemnitz (formerly Karl Marx Stadt) had DDR on his number plate after the region code and had no official seal. When approached by the Police, he produced his East German passport. After seizing his motor vehicle and passport, the police found out that he had no licence for that car or insurance. Investigations are pending.

Translated article

N TV SEARCH

The day: car with "GDR" license plate stopped - driver shows GDR passport​

THE DAY

The dayCar stopped with "GDR" license plate - driver shows DDR passport​

May 19, 2022, 4:13 p.m

On a freeway parking lot south of Chemnitz, the police pulled a car out of traffic with the abbreviation "GDR" on its license plate . During the check, the 61-year -old driver showed a GDR passport on Wednesday morning on the A72 , the police said today. Accordingly, the abbreviation "DDR" was on the license plate after the location code. According to the police, the number plates, which had no official seal, and the passport were secured. The man was able to identify himself with his driver's license. During the check, the police found that the man did not have a license for his car and that it did not have compulsory insurance. The driver is now being investigated, among other things, for license plate misuse.

Some things never die. An elderly eastern German man still believes he is East German. His car, parked in Chemnitz (formerly Karl Marx Stadt) had DDR on his number plate after the region code and had no official seal. When approached by the Police, he produced his East German passport. After seizing his motor vehicle and passport, the police found out that he had no licence for that car or insurance. Investigations are pending.

Translated article

N TV SEARCH

THE DAY

On a freeway parking lot south of Chemnitz, the police pulled a car out of traffic with the abbreviation "GDR" on its license plate . During the check, the 61-year -old driver showed a GDR passport on Wednesday morning on the A72 , the police said today. Accordingly, the abbreviation "DDR" was on the license plate after the location code. According to the police, the number plates, which had no official seal, and the passport were secured. The man was able to identify himself with his driver's license. During the check, the police found that the man did not have a license for his car and that it did not have compulsory insurance. The driver is now being investigated, among other things, for license plate misus0e.
"Elderly"?

Since when did elderly mean 61 years old?
I'm 63 this year and...................................oh.

TamH70

MIA
The Highways Act 1980 et al would disagree:

Physics may have the last word on that. All very well knowing your rights but the universe doesn't care.

Better to keep a weather eye out for the Emperor than to trust in your absolute entitlement to laugh in his beard.

Go on, stick your hand in the cage!

What are the chances the lion will be put down because the shitcunt arsehat teasing and slapping him is dumber than pig shit?

Nail the idiot's head to a tree and leave it for the vultures.

CharleyBourne

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Translated article

N TV SEARCH

THE DAY

On a freeway parking lot south of Chemnitz, the police pulled a car out of traffic with the abbreviation "GDR" on its license plate . During the check, the 61-year -old driver showed a GDR passport on Wednesday morning on the A72 , the police said today. Accordingly, the abbreviation "DDR" was on the license plate after the location code. According to the police, the number plates, which had no official seal, and the passport were secured. The man was able to identify himself with his driver's license. During the check, the police found that the man did not have a license for his car and that it did not have compulsory insurance. The driver is now being investigated, among other things, for license plate misuse.
Reminds me of the film "Leaving Lenin".

Translated article

N TV SEARCH

THE DAY

Only in Germany could an administrative matter make the national news....

Morning All,
Apol's if already posted upthread.
From today's local 'comic'.
20220523_141324~2.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It turns out that EM has visited one of my BIL's. again

A few years ago he was caught drink driving after attempting to outrun the police in his fathers car (he crashed it) and was three times over the limit.
Loads of 'oh woe is me, I'll never do it again'

On the weekend he was caught again.
He claims (again) he's learnt his lesson, he claims he's going to go tetotal .
I can't even look at the the convicted drink driving **** who's about to be a double convicted drink driving ****

It's going to make the family reunion fun on the bank holiday weekend, as we are hosting it I'm thinking of a few tasteful decorations such as these

1653395630566.png

1653395229570.png

1653395260180.png

maybe fit a few of these to some windows

1653395452698.png

and of course a couple of these to sit on

1653395497259.png

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

A few years ago he was caught drink driving after attempting to outrun the police in his fathers car (he crashed it) and was three times over the limit.

I can't even look at the the convicted drink driving **** who's about to be a double convicted drink driving ****

It's going to make the family reunion fun on the bank holiday weekend, as we are hosting it I'm thinking of a few tasteful decorations such as these

View attachment 665222

View attachment 665217

View attachment 665218

View attachment 665220

View attachment 665221
And lots of alcohol free wine and beer
Oh and a big pile of bicycle brochures
Its what he would have wanted to see

EddieVDog

War Hero

View attachment 665222

View attachment 665217

View attachment 665218

View attachment 665220

View attachment 665221
They never learn, my SIL ex was exactly the same, he had a 10 year ban for DD, as soon as he got his licence back he was at it again, to the extent where SIL dobbed him in to the feds..dopey cow then stood as a character witness so he didn't go to jail.......

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
They never learn, my SIL ex was exactly the same, he had a 10 year ban for DD, as soon as he got his licence back he was at it again, to the extent where SIL dobbed him in to the feds..dopey cow then stood as a character witness so he didn't go to jail.......

The convicted drink driving cunt knows that if I'd known about it I'd have been ringing the old bill straight away. He did once (after the first incident), foolishly, boast he'd been so drunk coming back from Salisbury that he'd had to close one eye to drive. You could see the moment he realised that wasn't a clever thing to say to me.

1653399806561.png