The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Who has the emporer been talking to?

The parts person at a bodyshop who removed a brand new bonnet from its' box, then left said bonnet on top of the box for inspection, the ground being cotswold stone chippings making the whole part bend in?

Or

The driver of a van, that didn't see the bonnet/box combo and drove straight over it, leaving two tyre tracks and making the bonnet in worse condition than the one it was meant to replace.?

Asking for a friend
He has a finger in all pies, just like Sweeny Todd

Well that's a reference that will go over the heads of many.

Controversies​

An employee of Princess Productions left a message on the unofficial Army Rumour Service message boards in October 2011, pitching the idea of flying British soldiers’ wives and newborn babies into warzones as a surprise. The response was overwhelmingly negative. Soon afterwards, the Princess Productions website went offline. The company also posted an apology on the forum.

After the hammering from all and sundry on the site of course they closed down their site. one Quote was . “ Mary , what just is a “clopper”?’

Controversies​

An employee of Princess Productions left a message on the unofficial Army Rumour Service message boards in October 2011, pitching the idea of flying British soldiers’ wives and newborn babies into warzones as a surprise. The response was overwhelmingly negative. Soon afterwards, the Princess Productions website went offline. The company also posted an apology on the forum.

After the hammering from all and sundry on the site of course they closed down their site. one Quote was . “ Mary , what just is a “clopper”?’
Original thread here. Original post by PP has been deleted, but you can get the gist of it from reading the responses.

PXL_20220121_102706308~2.jpg

CC_TA

LE
Mongcian: "I'm feeling down, I think I might just grab an early night!"
Emperor: "Stay up, make a night of it."
Mongcian: "I'm all out of beer and sniff."
Emperor: "Boot polish can get you high if you warm it up."
Mongcian: "I'll do it in my shower where there's an extractor fan."
Emperor: "Common room would be comfier."
Mongcian: "You were totally right Emps, I'll just put this out whilst I get something from my room."
Emperor: "It's 5 metres away; what could go wrong!?!"
Mongcian: "You're right Emps, back in seconds few...."

Emperor chuckles his little nuts off :)

Mongcian: "I'm feeling down, I think I might just grab an early night!"
Emperor: "Stay up, make a night of it."
Mongcian: "I'm all out of beer and sniff."
Emperor: "Boot polish can get you high if you warm it up."
Mongcian: "I'll do it in my shower where there's an extractor fan."
Emperor: "Common room would be comfier."
Mongcian: "You were totally right Emps, I'll just put this out whilst I get something from my room."
Emperor: "It's 5 metres away; what could go wrong!?!"
Mongcian: "You're right Emps, back in seconds few...."

Emperor chuckles his little nuts off :)
Lance Fcuking Corporal?!?!?!
There are dimmer examples?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The Irish Emperor
two geezers tried to claim an old gizzards pension, but the staff at the post office said sorry he has to collect it himself
so they brought the old gizzard in, staff then enquired as to his health
sure hes ok padraig hes just resting loike
when it was obvious that the old gizzard was a bit dead they scarpered

Only in Ireland !

CC_TA

LE
The Irish Emperor
two geezers tried to claim an old gizzards pension, but the staff at the post office said sorry he has to collect it himself
so they brought the old gizzard in, staff then enquired as to his health
sure hes ok padraig hes just resting loike
when it was obvious that the old gizzard was a bit dead they scarpered

Only in Ireland !
p11733_p_v10_ad.jpg

TamH70

MIA
I sent the photo to our bodyshop manager, asking if he could help!

Go on, don't keep us in suspenders. That is if you're not into that sort of thing.

Go on, don't keep us in suspenders. That is if you're not into that sort of thing.
The funny thing is, if we notice minor damage on a panel, we point out the damage to the customer to see if they will accept it, possibly with a credit, rather than waiting for another.

Guess which customer I had to take a bonnet to and explain that there was damage...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The funny thing is, if we notice minor damage on a panel, we point out the damage to the customer to see if they will accept it, possibly with a credit, rather than waiting for another.

Guess which customer I had to take a bonnet to and explain that there was damage...
Be fair though, whoever painted those tyre tracks on it did a damn good job.

Latest Threads