The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
<whisper>it would be a war crime not to bring whisky into it somewhere></whisper>

That's the spirit - if one could excuse the idea.

s-l1600.jpg

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Septic birds tells tales of poverty and woe to gain a free place at Oxford

except she got found out for telling porkies

TamH70

MIA
The Ford Fiesta Challenge, Sponsored by the Emperor Mong
and this years prize was awarded by Birmingham Airport police to the driver of a Ford Fiesta

Grr. Seized. Not Siezed. I hope that the woodentop responsible for that never filled out the impound form and charge sheets, as a bolshy defence lawyer might just be able to use that to drive a coach and horses through the Crown's case.

NSP

LE
Grr. Seized. Not Siezed. I hope that the woodentop responsible for that never filled out the impound form and charge sheets, as a bolshy defence lawyer might just be able to use that to drive a coach and horses through the Crown's case.
And "That's how many people was inside..."

:rolleyes:

I bet they were an Asian family, too.

Also, 'was inside' grrr.

Edit - beaten to it by @NSP

Shhhhh whilst I think of a pun-based excuse...

Saved by the Bells ...

Hague Spelling Variations
The name Hague, appeared in many references, and from time to time, the surname was spelt Haig, Haigh, Hague, Hait, Haight, Hate, Haga and others.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
insurance null and void for 8 persons
simples
they will also contact the insurance company for clarification
at which point the policy ceases
and the rules inside the airport perimeter are slightly different, giving them more powers

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
<whisper>it would be a war crime not to bring whisky into it somewhere></whisper>

A reason "to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin"​

Was that in Oz or NZ?

Footrot Flats . . . My basic introduction to Kiwi culture.
This was in Oz, on a sheep station. We were sitting back in front of the fire, listening to the rain on the tin roof while have a few scotches when my mate turned to me and said "Footrot Flats, it really is just like an average Australian sheep farm". He was mortified when I told him that Footrot Flats is Kiwi.

This was in Oz, on a sheep station. We were sitting back in front of the fire, listening to the rain on the tin roof while have a few scotches when my mate turned to me and said "Footrot Flats, it really is just like an average Australian sheep farm". He was mortified when I told him that Footrot Flats is Kiwi.
The Heir-in-Waiting has just discovered Footrot … which reinforced his wonder at the stuff Granny ‘n Gran’Pa know … next, I’ll let him ‘discover’ Bob Brown’s GrassRoots …
91DB7356-5CE1-4665-9B7E-18158E7BA522.jpeg

EM: So, you won't have the vaccine but you want to be able to perform at events, why not deliberately catch Covid off your family?

Mong: Thank you, your eminence, I'll do that. What could possibly go wrong?

Latest Threads