The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

I just start my car whilst in bed using my Volvo app before grabbing a shower.
By the time I am dried off and dressed, the windows are clear, steering wheel and seats are warm and off I tootle.

**** the turtles. :)

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
By the time I am dried off and dressed, the windows are clear, steering wheel and seats are warm and off I tootle.

Kinky fcuker.

So thieves only have to get the door open to drive it away?

Best placed here.
Synopsis - some entitled bitch has a complaint against pub landlord.
She tells her boyfriend, who is Council chief executive. Who then goes on a vendetta
"Following six alleged infractions, [Landlord/owner] Dr Monks was hit with the-then largest fine on record for breaching food safety offences - £25,500 plus his legal costs of £8,300, which were later reduced to £20,000 on appeal.
The pub boss could not afford to pay the fees after losing his businesses and his home, and in 2003 was imprisoned at the maximum security HMP Woodhill in Milton Keynes - with his cell adjacent to Soham murderer Ian Huntley. "
Judges remarked that out of more than 7,000 food standards inspections by East Northamptonshire District Council over the course of a decade, just four convictions were made - three of which were against Mr Monks.

Now, Monks found innocent - Council has to fork out... FOURTEEN MILLION QUID.
That campaign against Geoff Monks has gone on too long. Covered in Private Eye, and elsewhere.
Damn near killed him, with the stress and all.
I hope he gets some solace from this.

Buy a brand new range rover, in white, and mount this rather vulgar number plate upon it because its your initials
thankfully it was stolen ( by BLM hopefully)

View attachment 628718
I recall reading many years ago about, co-incidentally another Range Rover, with the index NF 1 or other, low single digit. Outraged persons believing it to belong to a "high-ranking member of the National Front", whatever that is supposed to mean.
Mr. Neil Farmer or whatever his name is, was not happy with the resulting write-off.

Morning All,
'Nuff said!
20220111_175252~2.jpg

were people this dumb before the internet was invented?
People were always dumb. (Refers to own youth) - we were just lucky nobody was around to film it for the whole planet's entertainment.

were people this dumb before the internet was invented?
Not sure myself. Possible chicken & egg question here, however, it may only be that in recent years that what A&E staff have known for years but had no way of disseminating the information to the wider audience, we now we have the spackers or the spackers' friends publishing it to the whole bleedin' world.