The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

For legal reasons, this wasn't reported until today

Scouser with a shotgun he wanted to use to threaten someone, shot himself in the foot as he pulled the gun out

1_image-3.jpg

Londo

LE

“To those who feel disrespected, we apologise. We also do not think pubic hair is shameful, though we admit it may not go well with beer.”

Is that the noise you make trying to dislodge pubes from your throat?

Kevin Bloody Wilson should write a song about it...

bentobox

War Hero

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
For legal reasons = the Police were too busy p!ssing themselves laughing?

Of course. After all, if he had been a legal FAC holder he would have been trapped by the Medical/Mental requirement.

Are fire alarms still allowed in this era of woke madness? What if someone felt threatened by the sudden noise or perhaps the red colour of all fire alarm related equipment and extinguishers? Also the cylindrical shape of extinguishers and hoses are very phallic - symbols of male power and making women and non binary people submit to the hierarchy just to survive.
2l2ag0.jpg

A couple of law abiding yoots, exercising their rights to steal things are challenged by the cars owner
they decide to shoot it out
the car owner was a better shot
Mwaaaaaah
You couldn't make his surname up...

We have friends who have just come here from Chicago - they have some amazing tales about daily occurrences.

Drive around in a cop car wearing your uniform and nick money off drug dealers
what could possibly go wrong
PC Mahmood ??

Update.

Mrs Shareen Mahmood now gets the boot along with her bent husband.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh indeed the Emperor is mighty and strong, and he don't like cockney rappers either
Wiley, who is a shouty bloke that postures on stage shouting big loud words about how de honkeys and de Jews is skinning him alive and leaving him in de gutter

Actually I made a bit of that up as I can't be arsed listening to his vile utterings

Well de rapper wiley, has a real name
Richard Cowie a young black fella in his 40s, has been texting the cloaked one while stoned, or monged out of his head on a joint
He spouted all sorts of nasty racist bigoted sexist crap on twitter for his mentally challenged followers to read
So last year he got a ban from twitter
But being a gobby full of himself yoot
He opened a new account on Instagram for his 21,000 roid raging angry young men to worship his pure lifestyle on
Unfortunately for him the Emperor has a sense of humour, and advised him of the course to follow
So he dressed up as a Hasidic Black Jew and made another shite video for baseball cap wearing BMW drivers loaded with racism sexism and profanities, but
Wait

He then feeling full of himself made another video about Satanic Jews???
Dem drugs gotta be playing wid his mind innit

Well Wiley who ain't short of a Bob or two, having a net worth of around 5 million and living in a council flat amongst his brothers to enable him to stay true (we'll I might have made a bit of that up **** knows where he lives)
Anyways his account has been shut down
An apology has been made by the tough guy
And no doubt a very good Jewish lawyer is I hope arranging to settle out of court for this imbeciles reprehensible and vitriolic ramblings

Oh and his followers are a probably having a whip round to bail him out

Wiley has denied being a racist, telling Sky News " My comments should not have been directed to all Jews or Jewish people, I want to apologise for generalising, and,,, for comments that were looked at as antisemitic

I detect the hand of a grown up
But hopefully a day in court will ensue

Oh indeed the Emperor is mighty and strong, and he don't like cockney rappers either
Wiley, who is a shouty bloke that postures on stage shouting big loud words about how de honkeys and de Jews is skinning him alive and leaving him in de gutter

Actually I made a bit of that up as I can't be arsed listening to his vile utterings

Well de rapper wiley, has a real name
Richard Cowie a young black fella in his 40s, has been texting the cloaked one while stoned, or monged out of his head on a joint
He spouted all sorts of nasty racist bigoted sexist crap on twitter for his mentally challenged followers to read
So last year he got a ban from twitter
But being a gobby full of himself yoot
He opened a new account on Instagram for his 21,000 roid raging angry young men to worship his pure lifestyle on
Unfortunately for him the Emperor has a sense of humour, and advised him of the course to follow
So he dressed up as a Hasidic Black Jew and made another shite video for baseball cap wearing BMW drivers loaded with racism sexism and profanities, but
Wait

He then feeling full of himself made another video about Satanic Jews???
Dem drugs gotta be playing wid his mind innit

Well Wiley who ain't short of a Bob or two, having a net worth of around 5 million and living in a council flat amongst his brothers to enable him to stay true (we'll I might have made a bit of that up **** knows where he lives)
Anyways his account has been shut down
An apology has been made by the tough guy
And no doubt a very good Jewish lawyer is I hope arranging to settle out of court for this imbeciles reprehensible and vitriolic ramblings

Oh and his followers are a probably having a whip round to bail him out

Wiley has denied being a racist, telling Sky News " My comments should not have been directed to all Jews or Jewish people, I want to apologise for generalising, and,,, for comments that were looked at as antisemitic

I detect the hand of a grown up
But hopefully a day in court will ensue
and they give cvnts like that an MBE???
Oh, this is fun as well..

Edit to add:
The government’s Forfeiture Committee has confirmed that they are monitoring the outcomes of several criminal cases against Wiley to determine whether to strip him of his MBE.

The rapper (real name Richard Cowie) had a warrant issued for his arrest last week after failing to attend a court hearing in relation to charges of assault and burglary. He is accused of breaking into a flat in Newham and assaulting a recording studio owner on 28 August.

In emails seen by the JC [Jewish Chronicle], the Forfeiture Committee stated that awards may be revoked if the honours system is ‘brought into disrepute’ such as if an award recipient is sentenced to a prison term of over three months.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Morning All,
EM: "G'wan men, sell some Covid infected children. Even if you don't get caught, what's the worst thing can happen?"
View attachment 619770

From the article it does not appear that the children have covid, it is that their parents have died from it, leaving them orphaned.

Latest Threads