The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It appears that you were correct. The Fok Hing Gin Company is now busier than ever, and far from changing the brand they are now taking every opportunity to use it in their promotional marketing.

The brand has gone viral with sales booming.

Just arrived.

29a (4).jpg

Yokel

LE
Are fire alarms still allowed in this era of woke madness? What if someone felt threatened by the sudden noise or perhaps the red colour of all fire alarm related equipment and extinguishers? Also the cylindrical shape of extinguishers and hoses are very phallic - symbols of male power and making women and non binary people submit to the hierarchy just to survive.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A couple of law abiding yoots, exercising their rights to steal things are challenged by the cars owner
they decide to shoot it out
the car owner was a better shot
Mwaaaaaah

wheel

LE
Fire Alarm Control box emitting buzzing noise today . Office manager calls alarm company who send engineer/technician out. Alarm company call saying your fire alarm is going off. Yes that's right your guy is testing it.
Stupid twat says his gaffer he has not put it in test mode good job I did not call Fire Brigade.

TamH70

MIA
russian blokes get upset about 360 blocking them and punch the crap out of the operator
mmm???
perhaps not the best idea

******* idiots. What did they expect was going to happen? The mongs are lucky that the digger driver didn't drop the bucket on their ******* heads.

TamH70

MIA
I've got plenty of magic beans for you too:cool:

Any other country you may be right in thinking that that was a setup.

But you're positively wrong this time, old boy, seeing as how that incident occurred in Russia, and Cousin Ivan's Gospodin Tsar Mong does NOT **** around. I have watched dashcam footage of incidents where people pulled out AKs when confronted by road ragers, and since the AK wielders were FSB, those weren't toys either.

Any other country you may be right in thinking that that was a setup.

But you're positively wrong this time, old boy, seeing as how that incident occurred in Russia, and Cousin Ivan's Gospodin Tsar Mong does NOT **** around. I have watched dashcam footage of incidents where people pulled out AKs when confronted by road ragers, and since the AK wielders were FSB, those weren't toys either.
Never as good as...

Gastronorm. A standard sized container in catering. Your home oven is probably 2/3 gastro sized.
I am beyond frustrated that domestic ovens do not seem to be standard sized.
My neighbour gave me an oven tray; I have to use it for defrosting the fridge or emptying the washing machine filter because it's a couple of mm too big.

It's quite fun using a 15-22mm gastro as a 'two burner huge frying pan' at home :)

Chef

LE
I am beyond frustrated that domestic ovens do not seem to be standard sized.
My neighbour gave me an oven tray; I have to use it for defrosting the fridge or emptying the washing machine filter because it's a couple of mm too big.

It's quite fun using a 15-22mm gastro as a 'two burner huge frying pan' at home :)
Several years back near our slaughter houses in the east end lived a blacksmith and general metal worker.

One Christmas, having been given a turkey which was too large for the existing oven pans he spent some time on Christmas day fabricating a suitable tray in the workshop under his flat.

Latest Threads