The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

You hear about the Irishman who attached blue lights on his car and pulled over an actual policeman?

To be fair, he looks like the type of mong who would

1634811020700.png

You hear about the Irishman who attached blue lights on his car and pulled over an actual policeman?

To be fair, he looks like the type of mong who would

View attachment 611018
Prince Andrew's properly on skid row....

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
Don't know enough about this, if anyone wants to shine some light on it.

Shouldn't prop guns have their barrels filled in just enough to prevent this sort of thing happening but still look realistic? They can still fire less powerful blanks to make it look realistic and give the sound dept a cue when to replace it with a proper firearms sound.

Don't know enough about this, if anyone wants to shine some light on it.

Shouldn't prop guns have their barrels filled in just enough to prevent this sort of thing happening but still look realistic? They can still fire less powerful blanks to make it look realistic and give the sound dept a cue when to replace it with a proper firearms sound.
Explanation - sort of - here, from the Lee incident.

I don't know if this was similar, but with Hollywood types, one never knows.

Explanation - sort of - here, from the Lee incident.

I don't know if this was similar, but with Hollywood types, one never knows.
These incidents seem to have prop firearms with functioning barrels (nothing blocking them at all) involved.

With Brandon Lee, the scene was actually supposed to be him getting shot. Still, the old adage "don't point a firearm at anything you aren't going to shoot" should apply here to Mr Baldwin, even with prop firearms that have supposedly been rendered safe.

Last edited:
These incidents seem to have prop firearms with functioning barrels (nothing blocking them at all).

Still, the old adage "don't point a gun at anything you aren't going to shoot" should apply here to Mr Baldwin, even with prop firearms that have supposedly been rendered safe.

With Brandon Lee, the scene was actually supposed to be him getting shot.
Yep, but some very mongish weapons handling, and no checks done.
And from the Lee article: "so in close-ups the revolver would show normal-looking bullets."
Baldwin shooting (I know... sorry...) a Western, so maybe the same thing happened?

Plot line not too dissimilar.

The cynic in me sees a lot of publicity around this for the hard of thinking to fizz about. Who said there's no such thing as bad publicity...?