The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
The Emperor was active in Florida recently,

"It would be a great wheeze to stand on the sidewalk pointing a rifle at passing autos"

ttps://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/teen-aims-rifle-at-passing-cars-before-being-shot-by-police/vi-AAPIgFZ?ocid=msedgntp

Well, another thickie removed from the gene pool.

fix the link!
A teenager was fatally shot by police after he aimed a rifle, later discovered to be an airsoft rifle, at passing cars in Florida.

Londo

LE

"It would be a great wheeze to stand on the sidewalk pointing a rifle at passing autos"

ttps://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/teen-aims-rifle-at-passing-cars-before-being-shot-by-police/vi-AAPIgFZ?ocid=msedgntp

Remember kids ' Don't do drugs '

Londo

LE
Fcuk off!
I want to spend my lottery millions on cocaine and hookers.
and waste the rest . I know :-D
Also I'm pretty sure there will be a high maintenance yacht girl on the market if you don't mind waiting a year or two if that's what floats your boat .

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
and waste the rest . I know :-D
Also I'm pretty sure there will be a high maintenance yacht girl on the market if you don't mind waiting a year or two if that's what floats your boat .
I'll at least have to wait until I win my millions.

colinmc400

Old-Salt
Gen dit. Mucka of ours lost his legs on a Telic (the absent minded bugger) & we subsequently did a charidee bike ride in late 00s Manchester to Blackpool - with one of the NHS charities. We got four bikes, strapped a stretcher (ok scaffold platform) between the four bikes, with the EM saying this would work a treat. We sat our oppo on the stretcher with his collection bucket & we'd cycle..........worked fine for about 3 miles until the legless gimp rolled off the front of the stretcher, we ended up running over him, much to the horror of bystanders. Result was a lump of swearing laughing blokes, 4 bikes all over the place & the scaffold stretcher ripped off its strappings.

From then on, he was known as speed bump. Still is.
Great dit, now go write it in Snowflake triggered mode and give us more of a laugh.

The Emperor (PBUH) has been busy over in the USA recently.

When trying to sell US nuclear submarine secrets to a foreign country try to ensure the country you choose is not actually friendly to the USA.

(Covered by @Yokel in another thread that only clever people look at).

Dread

LE

Unpossible! The video purports to show a person with white skin pointing an airsoft rifle at police.

Everyone knows that American police only shoot unarmed black people.

I've reported your racist hate-crime fake news to BLM.

Unpossible! The video purports to show a person with white skin pointing an airsoft rifle at police.

Everyone knows that American police only shoot unarmed black people.

I've reported your racist hate-crime fake news to BLM.
Please accept an extra commendation for not assuming the shooters gender.

You have attained grade 4.6 in your wokeness instruction cadre.

EM: So, young student... your grant has come in, but due to an error it has been incresed... by a factor of ONE THOUSAND!
Go and spend it like a rock star!

"The former student spent over R800,000 in 73 days, apparently spending the money on food, clothing, electrical appliances, cigarettes and alcohol."
Mani spent R174 631 over a period of a “few days” at Checkers Hyper in Centurion;
R178,923 was spent at Discount World in Fleet Street in East London; and
“Prohibited items” [items NSFAS does not allow students to use its funds for] to the value of R286,108 were purchased, including alcohol, cigarettes, electrical appliances, bedding, airtime, gift cards, toys and microwave ovens.
On June 1 2017 when she made her first purchases at 2.55pm she became aware of the erroneous credit. On June 1 2017 alone she spent approximately R20,000.”

EM: Oh, and while you're about it, feel free to tell the whole world about it, via social media!

The charge sheet also alleges that Mani renamed herself on her social media account to “Sibongile Money” and that she published pictures of her receipt showing the huge sum.
hwvmag6ieiwfqy2p7f21

What's she studying?

Accounting.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
More eScooter mongery.

Video is epic.
I saw this once. Followed a cyclist into my estate (ex-council, not country). He was going some, doing 25 up the hill (limit has since reduced from 30 to 20). I was about 90 seconds from home and there are some idiots drive straight out of side roads, so I chugged along behind.

Suddenly he exploded, he and bike went up in the air accompanied by the door of the parked Fiesta that had opened on him. Bike landed on top of him.

RAC medic training kicked in, I blocked the road with the car, phoned ambulance and started first aid. Sent people both ways to divert traffic round the long way (some drivers still forced their way past on the grass. Knobs) and stayed on the phone while I checked out the cyclist.

Ambulance and police rocked up and continued what I'd started without changing anything. Police later asked for a statement. Whom did I think was at fault? 100% the Fiesta driver, but I gave her mitigation in that the setting sun was filling my (and her) mirrors. If all she could see was me behind her, she probably thought she had time to get out.

TamH70

MIA
Maybe if he had chained his scooter to his nose ring he would have stayed onboard!

I hope the driver of the Fiesta phoned the Old Bill on the idiot.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I hope the driver of the Fiesta phoned the Old Bill on the idiot.
I doubt it, after watching the video, I saw some white bint apologising to a black guy for him driving illegally as she opened the door, white privilege in action!

More eScooter mongery.

Video is epic.
While I was jogging yesterday afternoon, I just missed out on kicking a d**khead off his monkey bike that he riding illegally on the footpath in my local park.

Need to work on my reflexes a bit. Either that or join them by driving my 4WD through the park after them.

While I was jogging yesterday afternoon, I just missed out on kicking a d**khead off his monkey bike that he riding illegally on the footpath in my local park.

Need to work on my reflexes a bit. Either that or join them by driving my 4WD through the park after them.
Had a f***wit this morning carrying a torch and skating down the middle of the road, no high vis on and holding up traffic. Really is unbelievable .

Had a f***wit this morning carrying a torch and skating down the middle of the road, no high vis on and holding up traffic. Really is unbelievable .
ER protester was it?