The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Emperor is running a phone scam service now. Persuaded a woman to shave her head. Serves her right.

View attachment 605443

View attachment 605444
Well, that's how it goes - hair today, gone tomorrow! ;)

The Emperor is running a phone scam service now. Persuaded a woman to shave her head. Serves her right.

View attachment 605443

View attachment 605444
Yep, so upset, embarrassed and humiliated that she's sold her story to the meeeja ... I think "Pillock" is the descriptor she's looking for!

During last month's riots and looting:
EM: Go on lad, I'm sure you'll find some stuff you can nick... what can possibly go wrong? Everyone's doing it!
9c82440af54441cd8d5908ed5c6b4c53.jpg

7d3a49dbf66ca41a.png

EM: Bwahahahahahahah!!

Question is why? What is it that makes someone who can obviously afford that basket of groceries a hundred times over, break in and steal it? Is there a genetic fault in the coding of some people that they just can't avoid trying to phucque over others?

TamH70

MIA
Question is why? What is it that makes someone who can obviously afford that basket of groceries a hundred times over, break in and steal it? Is there a genetic fault in the coding of some people that they just can't avoid trying to phucque over others?

It's free stuff, 'innit? Why do people who buy iPhones or Samsung Galaxies download .mp3 files off of the internet without paying for them?

I think we're all grasping bastards at one level or another. Yon Merc driver, and hopefully soon Merc loser, is at a higher level than you or I is all.

I suppose. Don't have a smart phone as I have no use for it, but I get the point.

Still, I was raised to respect the property of others and leave alone what doesn't belong to me. It appears the sense of entitlement and 'You owe me' ethos instilled by the cANCer regime back in the day is still going strong. Even back then, the cannier commentators were asking how, once in govt, they would deal with those they'd taught to disregard the law, and even encouraged to break it.

Damn those chickens.

He is being compensated for years of oppression by the White man.

By putting his mates out of a job and denying them a convenient and close place to purchase their groceries when the shop closes down. Right, got it...

He is being compensated for years of oppression by the White man.
Naah, he is just a thieving cnut.
And a liar.
Moloi said he had merely gathered items lying outside the store and said that he went to the shops with his sister ... when they had encountered looters at the store. All he picked up was some milk, juice and washing powder lying outside, he said.

Esterhuizen observed that a video of the incident showed Moloi entering the store and exiting with a full shopping basket.

...his sister... said she was at home with her parents and never ventured out on the day in question.

I suppose. Don't have a smart phone as I have no use for it, but I get the point.

Still, I was raised to respect the property of others and leave alone what doesn't belong to me. It appears the sense of entitlement and 'You owe me' ethos instilled by the cANCer regime back in the day is still going strong. Even back then, the cannier commentators were asking how, once in govt, they would deal with those they'd taught to disregard the law, and even encouraged to break it.

Damn those chickens.
A comment from afar. How long will it take for current problems in SA to no longer be viewed as the White Man's fault? One generation? Two generations? Until Nelson Mandela is revealed as been a black and white minstrel all along?

A comment from afar. How long will it take for current problems in SA to no longer be viewed as the White Man's fault? One generation? Two generations? Until Nelson Mandela is revealed as been a black and white minstrel all along?
How long has Maggie been to blame for everything?

By putting his mates out of a job and denying them a convenient and close place to purchase their groceries when the shop closes down. Right, got it...
Yeah but he's sticking it to the white man, that'll learn them!!

Zuma was blaming a Dutch bloke who landed in the Cape in the 1600s for his thievery and cock ups, so I'd say honkie will be a convenient scapegoat in perpetuity.

It won't.
The white man will always be the convenient whipping boy.
We see that in most of other African nations, where the cries of 'legacy of colonialism' and 'Imperialism' are trotted out whenever things go tits up.
Conveniently forgetting that, in most Empire nations, the colonialism was actually benign, and worked both ways - we give you medicine and education, you supply labour and natural resoures, we in turn supply you lot with the trappings and benefits of the West. Silly things, like cloth, steel, engineering, railways, roads, law and order, security against other tribes etc.
Very much the 'what have the Roman ever given us' scenario.
However, the opposing narrative is that everyone in Africa was living in a pastoral utopia, with no drought, famine, pestilence, war, rapiness and looting.
No sireee!

It won't.
The white man will always be the convenient whipping boy.
We see that in most of other African nations, where the cries of 'legacy of colonialism' and 'Imperialism' are trotted out whenever things go tits up.
Conveniently forgetting that, in most Empire nations, the colonialism was actually benign, and worked both ways - we give you medicine and education, you supply labour and natural resoures, we in turn supply you lot with the trappings and benefits of the West. Silly things, like cloth, steel, engineering, railways, roads, law and order, security against other tribes etc.
Very much the 'what have the Roman ever given us' scenario.
However, the opposing narrative is that everyone in Africa was living in a pastoral utopia, with no drought, famine, pestilence, war, rapiness and looting.
No sireee!
You forgot to mention that there was no slavery either... Those pyramids were built as part of an open book tender process and were awarded to the company with the best human rights record.

Last edited:
Two up on a electric scooter in the fast of M32 lane providing some low hanging fruit for the Emperor here.....

Blogg

LE
"Why limit your post nuptial celebrations to merely loosing off small arms rounds from thine vehicle when there is an RPG at hand?

Yes, that's the way.......muwahahahahaha..."

TamH70

MIA
"Why limit your post nuptial celebrations to merely loosing off small arms rounds from thine vehicle when there is an RPG at hand?

Insha'Allah, innit, bruv?

Londo

LE

Funniest thing I've seen so far this morning . Thanks for sharing .
:D:D:D

Latest Threads