The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Fųckin' ada you're not fussy, you just got out of prison after a 10 stretch?
Hey the sentence was 20 but got to love the parole board so out in 10. So the address of this lovely, soon to be a dyke but will try to convert back, is?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Edited..I would add that the driving ban should start when he is released from prison. I bet it doesn’t though.
So who would want to employ him when he gets out? Apart from which he'll still have at least half of the ban to serve. I reckon he can consider himself lucky if he ever gets any job at all after his release.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So who would want to employ him when he gets out? Apart from which he'll still have at least half of the ban to serve. I reckon he can consider himself lucky if he ever gets any job at all after his release.
Bastard should walk everywhere after that, or better still ride a bike.

So he will go on benefits and commit crime,

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you think that just like Squaddies, anyone who does serve 10 in prison becomes indoctrinated by the state ??

A friend of mine committed murder in 1970 aged 17, he served 12 years and came out mentally aged 12 he was totally lost in society and eventually committed suicide. Some might say that justice was served.
other long timers re-offend to get back into a place of safety because that's all they know .
I cant say if the regime is right or wrong meself but I do know that the big time fraudsters sent to open prisons treat it like a university.
Also for say ^ to 10 years in pokey for £ 20 million plus frauds does appear to be value for money ( to some of them.) An acquaintance was a prison chaplain for yonks .

A friend of mine committed murder in 1970 aged 17...
We played a YOC at Rugby. Afterwards we were hosted in the Warders club. They told us that many of the team (only 2 or 3 Warders played) were in for one-punch murders and manslaughters.

We played a YOC at Rugby. Afterwards we were hosted in the Warders club. They told us that many of the team (only 2 or 3 Warders played) were in for one-punch murders and manslaughters.
That is very sporting of them to tell you after the match.

That is very sporting of them to tell you after the match.
They were just unremarkable 17 and 18 year olds to our eyes. The match was quite one sided. The only briefing we got was not to give them soap, shampoo or the like if they asked as they would get into trouble.

They were just unremarkable 17 and 18 year olds to our eyes. The match was quite one sided. The only briefing we got was not to give them soap, shampoo or the like if they asked as they would get into trouble.
Ah yes,

The post match showers you rugger types seem to enjoy.

Such fun.