The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
EM: 'course you can take your motor on the beach, it's a supercar innit.

Mong: Yeah man.

Moment £40,000 Nissan supercar is towed free from beach as crowds laugh and jeer... after ‘show-off’ driver got stuck in the sand

1627213196490.png

A man in a purple cloak was seen drinking in a nearby pub but had disappeared before the 4x4 arrived.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Moment £40,000 Nissan supercar is towed free from beach as crowds laugh and jeer... after ‘show-off’ driver got stuck in the sand

View attachment 591532

A man in a purple cloak was seen drinking in a nearby pub but had disappeared before the 4x4 arrived.
While hilarious, it's hardly a "supercar"

View attachment 591532

I love the way that the owner clicks his heels together to get the sand off his shoes before mounting his chariot.

I love the way that the owner clicks his heels together to get the sand off his shoes before putting his feet back on the sand prior to mounting his chariot.
This too.

This seems to have started out as Mong activity but is turning into a compo claim

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
This seems to have started out as Mong activity but is turning into a compo claim

EM spoke to one of the Jocks while we were in Cyprus..

Go to the beach, he said, totally slather yourself in suncream - factor 50 with you being a ginger who'll burn in direct moonlight he said, in fact get ready for the beach and cream yourself before you go.

When you get to the beach, take off your shoes and lie face down to get a tan.

a few hours later our (moneyless-can't-afford-a-taxi) hero is hobbling back to camp from Tunnel beach bursting all the blisters on the soles of his feet before getting hospitalised and then charged for making himself unfit for duty.

Last edited:

View attachment 591532

Nah, The Emperor loves stupid people driving Vauxhalls.Such opportunities for mischief.

The Emperor hates Vauxhalls
Imagine the lack of surprise in Crash Towers when it became obvious that the driver was female. I'd put a bet on another factor that will only have the moonhowlers at my virtual door.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Probably late yesterday (because that's their favourite time, though plenty of other times are available) the emperor obviously encouraged a Lewis Hamilton wannabee to hurtle West on the max 40mph Lordshill Way toward the Lidl RDC on the roundabout just east of the M271.

Shame he forgot to remind him that there is actually a roundabout there. Here.

There on the way out with granddaughter at 0930, front wheels splayed every which way except straight ahead, having hit the kerb square on.

At 1600, coming back, still there, airbags like limp used condoms on the dashboard.

Oh dear. How sad. Make the rest up.

Imagine the lack of surprise in Crash Towers when it became obvious that the driver was female. I'd put a bet on another factor that will only have the moonhowlers at my virtual door.
Private Cab, ie Uber