The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Woman dives to her death from 150ft bungee jump bridge in Colombia after mistaking signal meant for her boyfriend as the instruction to leap - before she had a cord attached

A figure in a purple cloak and a freshly paid up insurance policy was seen nearby sniggering after the event but was nowhere to be found when police arrived.

There but for the grace of God.......

ALL. It's an ancient clip but still very relevant. There has been the usual crop of suicide addicts drowning in the Rhein, which is a known death trap. One reporter at the scene of yet another drowning said "some people just will not learn". KM is very active here, aided and abetted by Darwin in the case of younger victims.

I live in a town on a bend of the Waal (one of the bits of the Rhine after it crosses the Dutch border) and this Summer ther has been one or more German bodies fished out of the water every single week.

Bizarrely, during the floods of the Maas / Meuse last week, a cow was swept almost 90km downstream, then was rescued by the fire-brigade at a 'quiet' part of the floods. The cow was Dutch though, not German, so perhaps they can swim better?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
His excellence speaks to all ages.
He was hanging around the play park earlier.

Tiny Miss F: I want to go on the roundabout.
FF: fine

20minutes later
FF: let's do something else
Tiny Miss F: yes, that

Makes way to larger roundabout
FF: fine.

20minutes later
Tiny Miss F: yes

Makes way to back to small roundabout

10minutes later.
FF:let's do something else

Makes way to larger roundabout.

10minutes later
Tiny Miss F: I feel weird.

20seconds later.
FF: that'll be your breakfast. Try not to stand in it.

His excellence speaks to all ages.
He was hanging around the play park earlier.

Tiny Miss F: I want to go on the roundabout.
FF: fine

20minutes later
Tiny Miss F: yes, that

Makes way to larger roundabout
FF: fine.

20minutes later

Makes way to back to small roundabout

10minutes later.
FF:let's do something else

Makes way to larger roundabout.

10minutes later
Tiny Miss F: I feel weird.

20seconds later.
FF: that'll be your breakfast. Try not to stand in it.
So, how did the rest of the driving lesson go?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
So, how did the rest of the driving lesson go?

One entire day of my ambulance driving course was roundabouts. Just bastard roundabouts.

It was fine while I was driving, but when the other two had their goes and I was in the back it was a different story..

Nobody vomited but I'm sure I'd have felt better if I had.

“she has a first class honours degree in sports business management” - yep, a shoe-in for sales at the RAH.

Just another pissed up dopey Millennial with fcuk all to her name except a piece of A4 with some embossed b*llocks thinking a free feed and booze at Wimbledon is the HEIGHT of entitlement ‘cos she works at the round gig place. Cnut.
You'd like to think her employers would consider it gross misconduct by bringing the organisation into disrepute and show her the door, but it won't happen.

Latest Threads